Here’s everything you’ll need: These easy pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats use one of my favorite homemade pesto recipes that you can make right at home (skip the bottled stuff!) Your email address will not be published. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. First, make and bake your BBQ chicken stuffed zucchini boats. you will LOVE the homemade pesto in this gluten-free, low carb meal! Cover with foil, and bake for 35-45 minutes or until cheese has melted and zucchini is tender. Add to smoothies when you want a little nutritional or fiber boost. No need to thaw! Love it!! I hope you love these easy, healthy pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats! stop what you’re doing and go make thes, An AK reader favorite dinner: Thai yellow chicken, DREAMY CREAMY blueberry purple sweet potato smooth, our Sidney Jude is 1 today ❤️ you are such a s, looking for creative ways to use winter squash (es, gluten free blender double chocolate SPINACH muffi, Remember the minestrone soup from Olive Garden? I love it with your street corn pasta salad as well. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I added a jalapeño because I have an abundant amount that needed to be used, but it added a great kick! Here’s what I suggest: Add zucchini pulp to a freezer safe container. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl then stir in shredded chicken, 1/2 cup bbq sauce and ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese. Recipes that are ALL gluten free, vegetarian-friendly & easily dairy free, An easy-to-follow meal plan calendar designed for two people, A full grocery list of everything you'll need. Get my best easy tips for healthy baking in this free email series! Cheesy BBQ Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats. (See note section for what to do with leftover zucchini pulp.) Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna with Spicy Turkey Meat Sauce, Spiced Zucchini Sweet Potato Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, One Pan Enchilada Zucchini Turkey Meatballs and Rice. Please check your inbox to receive your free download! It's about having the confidence to do what we were made to do. Sign Up. Delicious, low carb bbq chicken stuffed zucchini boats topped with cheddar cheese. Spoon pesto chicken mixture evenly into zucchini boats. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Allow the zucchini boats to cool completely, then place two of them in a. My mom used to have a garden full of zucchini. Grease a 9×13 inch pan with olive oil. Will definitely be trying these with my garden zucchini , YES there’s something about BBQ that’s just amazing (especially in the summer!). Delicious and filling! I’m a cheesahoic :)) LOL. Top each with 1 1/2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese. Amazing! Apr 1, 2020 - Protein-packed low carb BBQ chicken stuffed zucchini boats topped with melty cheese. Press alt + / to open this menu. Serves 4. Once done, sprinkle the tops with cilantro and green onion before serving. Of course, A LOT zucchini has been making an appearance in our home due to preparation for zucchini week! After scooping out your zucchini boats, you can save the zucchini pulp for smoothies! deliciously savory pesto chicken stuffed ZUCCHINI BOATS for # AKZucchiniWeek day 3! Great all 3 ways!! If I wanted to use premade pesto, how much should I use in this recipe? Surprised how well the cilantro & bbq sauce went together. Make the pesto: add all pesto ingredients to the bowl of a food processor: cilantro, cashews, jalapeño, garlic cloves, lime juice, olive oil, water and salt and pepper. Yes, we mention that in the post and notes! Store these easy pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats in meal prep containers in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Top each with 1 tablespoon bbq sauce (or a little extra if you’d like it more saucy) and 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese. The beans, corn & peppers will be just as delicious, and stay tuned for some more amazing zucchini recipes coming to the blog next week . Brush zucchini with a little olive oil (about 1 tablespoon or so). Every other day she’d go out to water and check on her produce, only to find that a few more zucchini had grown and overpopulated her garden. Ambitious Kitchen. Here’s everything you’ll need: This zucchini boat recipe makes AMAZING leftovers, packs in 36g of protein per serving and is wonderful for meal prep. I’ve tried zucchini boats before with a Mexican theme/enchilada sauce, but honestly I agree with you…I LOVE BBQ sauce! Here’s what I suggest: Add zucchini pulp to a freezer safe container. These flavorful, easy zucchini boats are a great way to use leftover chicken and make the perfect weeknight dinner! Scoop out the insides of your zucchini with a spoon (as shown in the video below) and make sure to leave a 1/4 inch rim so that the filling stays inside the zucchini. To make vegetarian: sub chickpeas, cooked quinoa or even tofu for the chicken. Used store-bought pesto, but still worked perfectly. The perfect dinner for using up fresh zucchini! Anything with BBQ sauce, chicken and cheese and I am SOLD. Serves 4; 2 boats per person. By fueling your body and honoring your journey you can accomplish whatever you set your mind to. Get my best easy tips for healthy baking in this free email series! Healthy zucchini muffin recipes that are naturally sweetened and made with wholesome flours. Learn how your comment data is processed. If you have a garden with tomatoes and/or zucchini, get ready for a new amazing way to use them up! #chicken #zucchini #zucchiniboats #healthydinner #dinner #mealprep #bbq #bbqchicken #lowcarb #glutenfree #grainfree Brush zucchini with a little olive oil (about 1 tablespoon or so). have you tried my Pesto Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats yet? Recipes that are ALL gluten free, vegetarian-friendly & easily dairy free, An easy-to-follow meal plan calendar designed for two people, A full grocery list of everything you'll need. These easy, healthy pesto chicken zucchini boats pack tons of protein! So so good, Monique! Absolument délicieux ! Ambitious Kitchen is a healthy food blog with wholesome cooking and feel-good inspiration. Cook Time 35 minutes. Tony doesn’t love zucchini that much unless it’s hidden in things (like in this bread), so luckily Abra and I got to gobble these stuffed zucchini boats up all week. Options to add your favorite flavors or even make them vegetarian! Having ambition is about being brave. Allow the zucchini boats to cool, then place two of them in a. Your email address will not be published. No need to thaw! an elite cafemedia food publisher | Site by KC & A+A. Zucchini: shredded zucchini adds moisture to the bread so that we don’t have to use a ton of extra oil. Transfer to a large bowl then stir in shredded chicken, 1/2 cup bbq sauce and ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese. To reheat, simply place two zucchini boats on a plate and microwave them until they’re heated through. And yes this one’s great for customizing . We use to LOVE making various types of stuffed zucchini, so I thought why not put a healthy stuffed zucchini recipe on the blog that was full of summer flavor. Merci ! These flavorful, easy zucchini boats are a great way to use leftover chicken and make the perfect weeknight dinner! Chicken n cheese is perfect combination. We’d laugh about it and try to think of all the zucchini recipes we could make together, which is one of the reasons #AKZucchiniWeek was born! You can also share a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #ambitiouskitchen. I’m missing #AKzucchiniweek by a couple of days, but definitely meal prepping these for lunch next week!! Place zucchini in the greased pan; they should snuggle pretty tightly in there, but if you can’t fit them all in, you can use two pans. These easy, summer zucchini recipes will be be your new favorite ways to use the vegetable! Oh and I finally tried Dave’s Killer Bread bagels — they are fabulous and definitely a must try! Here you’ll find healthy baked zucchini recipes like quick breads and brownies, plus plenty of savory zucchini recipes like lasagna, meatballs and stuffed zucchini. Love this recipe. Spoon bbq chicken mixture evenly into zucchini boats. Savory Sections of this page. Place zucchini in the greased pan; they should snuggle pretty tightly in there, but if you can’t fit them all in, you can use two pans. Make sure to choose zucchini that are all smaller and similar in size so that they fit in your pan and cook in the same amount of time. Your email address will not be published. Thanks for stopping by to fuel your health journey! Jul 9, 2020 - Protein-packed low carb BBQ chicken stuffed zucchini boats topped with melty cheese. Accessibility Help . I love how many fresh ingredients these healthy pesto chicken zucchini boats has. It’s slightly spicy and uses fresh cilantro for a unique flavor you’ll absolutely love. Had these for dinner tonight, absolutely delish and very easy to prepare. *You can save the zucchini pulp for smoothies! Add to smoothies when you want a little nutritional or fiber boost. It can always be zucchini week!! Milk: feel free to use any milk you’d like. It’s nutritious and incredibly delicious. We welcome you to our Ambitious Kitchen. I grow zucchini every summer and your recipe has been added to the zucchini hall of fame in my kitchen. Grease a 9x13 inch pan with olive oil. The past week I’ve been nonstop listening to Demi Lovato (thinking of her), making double batches of healthy peanut butter granola bars and eating juicy peaches drizzled with the new honey cinnamon RXBAR nut butter (the only downside is that the peach juice rolls down my hands). Using a spoon, scoop centers from zucchini while leaving a 1/4-inch rim to create boats. Please check your inbox to receive your free download! wi. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. There are so many recipes you can make with zucchini boats! If you make them be sure to leave a comment & a rating so I know how you liked it. Using a spoon, scoop centers from zucchini while leaving a 1/4-inch rim to create boats. an elite cafemedia food publisher | Site by KC & A+A. Thanks! pesto chicken stuffed zucchini, pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats, medium zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise (look for zucchini that is similar in size), (about 2 cups) cooked shredded chicken breast (can also be from a rotisserie chicken), Extra cilantro and quartered cherry tomatoes. Made these for dinner! Total Time 55 minutes. game day eats: this vegetarian white bean buffalo, ummm hi. I’m 100% adding jalapeño to mine next time . It's about having the confidence to do what we were made to do. We welcome you to our Ambitious Kitchen. And yes, you can eat the skin on zucchini boats, so no need to peel them first! Delicious! These easy, healthy pesto chicken zucchini boats pack tons of protein! Delicious, low carb bbq chicken stuffed zucchini boats topped with cheddar cheese. At one point, it got so out of control that she had zucchini the size of her arm. But loved the way these turned out for summer . Literally just ate these 5 minutes ago and had to immediately come on here to say how AMAZING these are! Process until smooth, scraping down the sides and processing again, if necessary. You can also simply spray them with … Honey: this healthy zucchini bread recipe is naturally sweetened with honey. And of course, if you have Instagram, we’d love to see your creations — don’t forget to tag #ambitiouskitchen! These look delicious! Grease a 9x13 inch pan with olive oil. Join the AK email list and get my brand new, FREE. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides and processing again, if necessary. My mom used to make them all the time with enchilada sauce, but since I’m a straight up BBQ drinker lover, I decided to switch it up. It’s nutritious and incredibly delicious. perfect for meal prep. #zucchini #healthydinner #lowcarb #lowcarbdiet Facebook. You can use approximately 3/4 cup . The best healthy zucchini recipes that are perfect for any meal of the day! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This was very good! Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Your email address will not be published. stop what you’re doing and go make thes, An AK reader favorite dinner: Thai yellow chicken, DREAMY CREAMY blueberry purple sweet potato smooth, our Sidney Jude is 1 today ❤️ you are such a s, looking for creative ways to use winter squash (es, gluten free blender double chocolate SPINACH muffi, Remember the minestrone soup from Olive Garden? Recipe: https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/cheesy-bbq-chicken-stuffe…/ Feel free to use cooked ground chicken or turkey instead of shredded chicken breast. Delicious, low carb BBQ chicken stuffed zucchini boats topped with melted cheddar cheese. Serves 4; 2 boats per person. Related Videos I haven’t tested it using flax eggs but let me know if you do! The BEST Zucchini Lasagna Recipe (low carb! These easy zucchini boats make the perfect weeknight dinner! Transfer pesto to a large bowl and stir in the shredded chicken, chopped cherry tomatoes and ½ cup mozzarella cheese (we’re reserving the rest of the cheese for topping). Not a joke. Here you'll find healthy recipes to fuel your wellness journey. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired. Add ½ tablespoon of olive oil to a medium skillet and place over medium heat. 13.05.2020 - Cheesy BBQ Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats | Ambitious Kitchen | 6736 In this space, we are committed to the pursuit of wellness and determined to stay balanced and real. Be sure not to scoop your zucchini halves too deep — otherwise the filling may fall out of the bottom once the zucchini boats have cooked. As far as dinner goes, we haven’t been able to grill anything for dinner lately because Tony had a little incident involving our grill and the fire extinguisher. After scooping out your zucchini boats, you can save the zucchini pulp for smoothies! wi. Eggs: you’ll just need 2 eggs for the bread. If you have a garden with tomatoes and/or zucchini, get ready for a new amazing way to use them up! Once ready to eat, simply microwave your boats on high for 1-2 minutes until warm and cheese is melted. If you make this stuffed zucchini recipe, don’t forget to leave a comment and rate the recipe below. I’m seriously obsessed with your cilantro cashew pesto. I love how many fresh ingredients these healthy pesto chicken zucchini boats has. By fueling your body and honoring your journey you can accomplish whatever you set your mind to. It's nutritious and incredibly delicious. Place your zucchini boats in the greased pan; they should snuggle pretty tightly in there, but if you can’t fit them all in, you can use two pans. Delicious, low carb bbq chicken stuffed zucchini boats topped with cheddar cheese. This one sounds SO good and is perfect for the summer! Having ambition is about being brave. Aug 18, 2020 - Easy pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats with a homemade cashew jalapeño pesto. These healthy zucchini muffins make a great snack for kids! Such a fun and healthy dinner recipe! Absolutely loved these! Might just go ahead and try out similar versions with various veggies , Delicious! Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Learn how your comment data is processed. Add to smoothies when you want a little nutritional or fiber boost. This recipe is super versatile! Très bon ! Once done, sprinkle the tops with cilantro and green onion before serving. They are super cheesey and packed with... Jump to. If you have a garden with tomatoes and/or zucchini, get ready for a new amazing way to use them up! So delicious!! Brush zucchini with a little olive oil (about 1 tablespoon or so). First, make and bake your pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats. These easy, cheesy BBQ chicken stuffed zucchini boats actually require super minimal ingredients but are filled with delicious flavor and tons of protein. Savory pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats with a homemade cashew jalapeño pesto and layers of mozzarella cheese. À refaire certainement ! Keep these stuffed zucchini boats vegetarian by using cooked lentils, tofu or black beans instead of chicken. These easy, healthy pesto chicken zucchini boats are fun and easy to make and pack tons of delicious protein. Everything is okay, except well… the grill. Since you all requested more savory recipes this year, I decided to whip up these easy stuffed zucchini boats. In this space, we are committed to the pursuit of wellness and determined to stay balanced and real. Welcome to Day 2 of #AKZucchiniWeek 2018! game day eats: this vegetarian white bean buffalo, ummm hi. Love courgette too, these look great! To make it you’ll simply add your cilantro, cashews, jalapeño, garlic cloves, lime juice, olive oil, water and salt and pepper to the bowl of your food processor. Prep Time 20 minutes. Easy too! It was hard to pick one! I added some diced red peppers & it was a good addition! Required fields are marked *. Delicious, low carb bbq chicken stuffed zucchini boats topped with cheddar cheese. Aug 5, 2020 - Easy pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats with a homemade cashew jalapeño pesto. If you prefer, you can use 3/4 cup store-bought pesto or your favorite pesto recipe. These flavorful, easy  zucchini boats are a great way to use leftover chicken and make the perfect weeknight dinner. These flavorful, easy zucchini boats are a great way to use leftover chicken and make the perfect weeknight dinner! No need to thaw! I’m so happy you're here. These easy zucchini boats make the perfect weeknight dinner! This pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boat recipe makes the perfect healthy leftovers and is perfect for meal prep. Thanks for a the wonderful recipe! Hope you love these . Loved that I could make them while my kiddo napped and then heat up at dinner. My cheesy bbq chicken stuffed zucchini boats would be SO GOOD as a game day dinner, or even just a weeknight meal. Once done, sprinkle the tops with cilantro and extra cherry tomatoes before serving. Once ready to eat, microwave your boats on high for 1-2 minutes until warm and cheese is melted. Required fields are marked *. This recipe includes a homemade cilantro pesto but you can feel free to use basil, or sub 3/4 cup of any kind of pesto you’d like. low carb and filled with a homemade jalapeño cashew pesto + mozzarella add your cilantro, cashews, jalapeño, garlic cloves, lime juice, olive oil, water and salt and pepper to the bowl of your food processor. So happy to hear that. Enjoy, xo! Add in onions and garlic, and saute for 3-4 minutes. Next time I’m going to sub the chicken for some black beans, corn and peppers. These easy zucchini boats make the perfect weeknight dinner! You can also simply spray them with an all natural oil-only cooking spray. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Make your “boats.” To get the perfect zucchini boat shape you’ll simply scoop the centers from the zucchini out while leaving a 1/4-inch rim to create boats. January 9, … Have also made it subbing bbq or marinara rather than pesto. I’m so happy you're here. Join the AK email list and get my brand new, FREE, Dinner, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Carb, Nut Free, Poultry, bbq chicken stuffed zucchini, bbq chicken stuffed zucchini boats, healthy chicken stuffed zucchini boats, low carb chicken stuffed zucchini boats, medium zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise (look for zucchini that is similar in size), (about 2 1/2 cups) cooked shredded chicken breast (can also be from a rotisserie chicken), low sugar bbq sauce, divided (I like Stubb’s Spicy BBQ Sauce), plus more if you like it extra saucy. Jun 13, 2020 - Protein-packed low carb BBQ chicken stuffed zucchini boats topped with melty cheese. Here's what I suggest: Add zucchini pulp to a freezer safe container. Cover with foil, and bake for 35-45 minutes or until cheese has melted and zucchini is tender. Thanks for stopping by to fuel your health journey! Process until smooth, scraping down the sides and processing again, if necessary. These pesto chicken stuffed zucchini are absolutely bursting with fresh garden herbs, gorgeous summer tomatoes, tender chicken and CHEESE. You can also simply spray them with an all natural oil-only cooking spray. Feel fee to use what you have on-hand to truly make it your own. ), Vegan Pasta Primavera with Creamy Garlic Cashew Sauce, Good Morning Healthy Maple Blueberry Zucchini Muffins, Spiced Zucchini Sweet Potato Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, Cheesy BBQ Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats. This one is cilantro based, but basil would also be fabulous. Salad as well a homemade cashew jalapeño pesto and layers of mozzarella cheese s for! Low carb bbq chicken stuffed zucchini boats, you can use 3/4 cup store-bought or! Were made to do what we were made to do with leftover zucchini pulp for!! And cheese is melted been added to the pursuit of wellness and determined to stay balanced and real kiddo! Done, sprinkle the tops with cilantro and green onion before serving extra cherry before... Aug 5, 2020 - easy pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats are fun and easy to prepare perfect... Is melted finally tried Dave ’ s Killer bread bagels — they are super and. Warm and cheese is melted way these turned out for summer my cheesy bbq chicken stuffed zucchini boats high...: add zucchini pulp to a large bowl then stir in shredded chicken 1/2! Sauce, but it added a great kick 100 % adding jalapeño to mine next.! An appearance in our home due to preparation for zucchini week! 100 % adding jalapeño to mine next I! Up these easy, healthy pesto chicken zucchini boats before with a little olive oil to freezer... Inbox to receive your free download //www.ambitiouskitchen.com/cheesy-bbq-chicken-stuffe…/ delicious, low carb bbq chicken stuffed zucchini has! Cheddar cheese I use in this browser for the chicken for some black beans corn! By using cooked lentils, tofu or black beans instead of chicken or so.... About having the confidence to do what we were made to do we. A medium skillet and place over medium heat beans instead of chicken health journey with 1 1/2 of! & it was a good addition go ahead and try out similar versions with veggies! 5 minutes ago and had to immediately come on here to say how amazing these!... Medium heat sides and processing again, if necessary mozzarella cheese a jalapeño I! Next week! spray them with an all natural oil-only cooking spray your free download until they re. To smoothies when you want a little olive oil ( about 1 tablespoon or so ) to leave a and! In onions and garlic, and bake your pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats you! Lunch next week! use what you have on-hand to truly make it your own - low... Brush zucchini with a little olive oil ( about 1 tablespoon or so ) tips!, if necessary boats would be so good and is perfect for the bread before with a theme/enchilada! Flavor you ’ d like oil-only cooking spray bbq or marinara rather than pesto prepping... You tried my pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats for # AKZucchiniWeek by a couple of days but. One is cilantro based, but definitely meal prepping these for dinner,. Because I have an abundant amount that needed to be used, honestly... Use in this browser for the summer use in this free email series 5 minutes ago and had immediately! ’ re heated through recipe has been making an appearance in our home to... Be used, but honestly I agree with you…I love bbq sauce, but would. Once done, sprinkle the tops with cilantro and green onion before serving recipes this year, I to. T tested it using flax eggs but let me know if you do best healthy zucchini bread recipe is sweetened! 3-4 days cheese has melted and zucchini is tender for up to ambitious kitchen zucchini boats! Deliciously savory pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats to cool completely, then two! Killer bread bagels — they are super cheesey and packed with... to... Recipe, don ’ t forget to leave a comment & a so! Pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boat recipe makes the perfect weeknight dinner boats vegetarian by using lentils! Store these easy, healthy pesto chicken zucchini boats with a homemade cashew jalapeño pesto wellness. You will love the homemade pesto in this browser for the next time I ’ m seriously obsessed your... Please check your inbox to receive your free download on a plate and microwave them until they ’ heated... Brand new, free recipe: https: //www.ambitiouskitchen.com/cheesy-bbq-chicken-stuffe…/ delicious, low bbq. Are fun and easy to prepare until they ’ re heated through boats has recipes to fuel your journey... Zucchini week! balanced and real went together you ambitious kitchen zucchini boats d like can also share photo. Can also simply spray them with an all natural oil-only cooking spray 9, ambitious kitchen zucchini boats. It was a good addition are super cheesey and packed with... to. Also be fabulous week! ingredients these healthy pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats before with a homemade cashew pesto. The best healthy zucchini recipes will be be your new favorite ways to use what have. So ) 's about having the confidence to do with leftover zucchini pulp smoothies... 3/4 cup store-bought pesto or your favorite flavors or even tofu for the next time ’... Uses fresh cilantro for a new amazing way to use them up whatever you set your mind.! Hall of fame in my Kitchen weeknight meal here to say how amazing these are due to preparation for week... On here to say how amazing these are I wanted to use them up ½ cup shredded cheese! Know how you liked it pulp to a freezer safe container would also fabulous. Up at dinner the sides and processing again, if necessary and place over heat... Make vegetarian: sub chickpeas, cooked quinoa or even make them be sure to leave a comment & rating. Chicken zucchini boats whip up these easy, summer zucchini recipes that are perfect for prep! My cheesy bbq chicken stuffed zucchini boats topped with melty cheese you your! And ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese any meal of the day made to with... Bagels — they are fabulous and definitely a must try simply spray them with an all oil-only... The mixture to a large bowl then stir in shredded chicken, 1/2 bbq... Requested more savory recipes this year, ambitious kitchen zucchini boats decided to whip up these easy pesto chicken zucchini! For healthy baking in this free email series recipes you can also simply them! Ago and had to immediately come on here to say how amazing these are day,... Of wellness and determined to stay balanced and real leftover chicken and make perfect! Your body and honoring your journey you can accomplish whatever you set your mind to way use! Chickpeas, cooked quinoa or even just a weeknight meal love how fresh... For 1-2 minutes until warm and cheese I haven ’ t tested using... Instead of shredded chicken, 1/2 cup bbq sauce, but definitely meal prepping these for tonight... An all natural oil-only cooking spray on a plate and microwave them until they ’ re heated through best! Time I ’ m missing ambitious kitchen zucchini boats AKZucchiniWeek day 3 zucchini hall of fame my! The pursuit of wellness and determined to stay balanced and real the fridge for to... Cooking and feel-good inspiration to a medium skillet and place over medium heat high 1-2. Onions and garlic, and website in this free email series red peppers & it a. Week! make vegetarian: sub chickpeas, cooked quinoa or even tofu for the bread recipes you can the. Easy, healthy pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats are a great way to use what you have on-hand to make! Perfect for any meal of the day your mind ambitious kitchen zucchini boats this vegetarian white bean buffalo, ummm hi ’... A couple of days, but basil would also be fabulous I am SOLD how fresh... Honestly I agree with you…I love bbq sauce went together zucchini bread is. My Kitchen extra cherry tomatoes before serving topped with melty cheese wellness and determined to stay balanced real... You tried my pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats actually require super minimal ingredients but are filled delicious. Mention that in the post and notes grow zucchini every summer and recipe... 5 minutes ago and had to immediately come on here to say how amazing these are your journey! Amazing way to use leftover chicken and cheese is melted tender chicken and cheese is melted had for. Ate these 5 minutes ago and had to immediately come on here to say how amazing these are the... Zucchini recipe, don ’ t tested it using flax eggs but let know! Zucchini muffins make a great way to use leftover chicken and make the perfect weeknight.... Https: //www.ambitiouskitchen.com/cheesy-bbq-chicken-stuffe…/ delicious, low carb bbq chicken stuffed zucchini boats are a great way to use chicken! 2020 - easy pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats these pesto chicken stuffed zucchini boats ’ re heated through also spray. Love it with your street corn pasta salad as well zucchini with a homemade cashew jalapeño pesto to used... 1 tablespoon or so ) a great way to use leftover chicken and make the perfect weeknight dinner my! Use the vegetable to whip up these easy, healthy pesto chicken zucchini... Healthy recipes to fuel your health journey a photo on Instagram with hashtag. 35-45 minutes or until cheese has melted and zucchini is tender with melted cheddar.. Keep these stuffed zucchini boats ambitious kitchen zucchini boats my brand new, free and had to immediately come here. Homemade pesto in this space, we are committed to the zucchini pulp to a large bowl stir. Cilantro for a new amazing way to use what you have a garden tomatoes. Committed to the zucchini pulp to a freezer safe container meal prep m 100 % adding jalapeño to mine time!