The camera is not dust-resistant, weatherproof, or waterproof. Sponsored Listings. It is a compromise to use equipment that is not weather sealed in the first place. 1000D | 50D | Wipe off any water droplets with a dry cloth. Store and protect your Canon Rebel T7i, T6, T5i, or SL1 with 18-55mm lens from dirt, dust, ... Made of water-resistant neoprene. The Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, Canon 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM wide-angle lens, Canon 40mm f/2.8 STM, and the Canon 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM are some of the best lenses for the Canon T6. Canon EOS Rebel T6. Due to its accurate viewfinder, detail, resolution and intuitive menu design, the EOS Rebel T6 is a great option for the middle-road photographer. 40D | A camera is useless if iy won't do what you want it to. I have seen special cases for some of the Canon Powershot cameras, but not anything of the sort for the T6i. You can buy a rain sleeve. No. Nahtlose Übertragung der Aufnahmen von deiner Canon Kamera auf deine Geräte oder Webdienste. It's basically, not (weather resistant). No. The images to the right are from the EOS 60D. UPC. Die Canon EOS 1300D (in Japan EOS Kiss X80, in den USA EOS Rebel T6) ist eine digitale Spiegelreflex-Kamera des japanischen Herstellers Canon, die in Deutschland im April 2016 auf den Markt gebracht wurde. I have seen special cases for some of the Canon Powershot cameras, but not anything of the sort for the T6i. 750D/760D | If that sounded like I knock [it does in the rear view mirror], it wasn't meant to be. 1Ds | Canon EOS 5D Mark III. 6D Mark II, APS-H-Sensor:  Lightweight 50" Photo Tripod + 72" MONOPOD + REMOTE FOR CANON T1I T2I T3I T4I. )Now: Initially, it was the Nikon that started the era of budget SLR cameras with a built-in Wi-Fi, with their release of Nikon D5300 in late 2013. 68" HEAVY DUTY TRIPOD + 70" MONOPOD + REMOTE FOR CANON EOS REBEL T5 T6 T3 T1. Water-resistant devices can resist the penetration of water, such as powerful water jets, but not being submerged into water. Info. A word of caution before you attempt to improvise with a plastic covering, or bag. 485 g (nach CPIA-Standard mit Speicherkarte und Akku), Szenen- und Kreativmodi sowie (halb-)manuelle Modi, optischer Sucher, der 95 Prozent des Blickfeldes abdeckt. AmazonBasics Water Resistant Neoprene Camera Lens Accessories Protective Case - Set of 4, Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,224. I've got a high school football game to shoot tomorrow night and I'm going to the Maryland vs. Michigan game Saturday night. FREE Shipping by Amazon. This keeps casual water from getting into the body but they are NOT "waterproof". 5D Mark IV • 013803257342 . Since cards last at least a decade, you could buy cards with more rate if you find them cheap since sooner or later, you may transfer them to another camera or use them as an external drive with your laptop. 1D C | Compare Compare. Get your self a pretty large trash bag and some gaffers tape. 1D | 363,82 € 363,82 € 437,68 € 437,68€ GRATIS Versand durch Amazon. 400D | 4.7 out of 5 stars 28. 6. has an optical viewfinder. Buy Nimar Water Sports Camera Housing for Canon EOS Rebel T6 and T7 (Side Grips) featuring Depth Rating: 197', Dual Side Grips, Mechanical Controls, Access to Essential Camera Functions, Moisture Alarm, Makrolon Polycarbonate Construction, Interchangeable Lens Port System, Ships without Required Lens Port, Accepts Optional Strobe Connector, Lightweight for Active Shooting. Another tie in this category. Camera Case Canon EOS Rebel T7 T7i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 T6 T6S T6i T5 T5i T3i T3 T4i. Shop Canon EOS Rebel T6i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 55-250mm Lenses, Bag and Memory Card Black at Best Buy. 7D Mark II • $20.55 ... JJC EF & EF-S Mount Auto Focus Extension Tube Set for Canon EOS 90D 80D 70D 60D 77D Rebel T6 T7 T5 T8i T7i T6i T6s T5i T4i SL3 SL2 EOS 6D Mark II 7D Mark II 5D Mark IV III 5Ds R 1Dx Mark III and More. Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts. 10D | 1D Mark III | 30D | Reviews. 1 sold. If you do require something waterproof then you need to consider different camera models, such as those found in the Canon PowerShot range. $41.22. We also have similar images for the EOS-1D Mark IV and the EOS 5D Mark III. Von einfachen Bastelideen bis hin zu originellen 3D-Modellen – bringe den Papierspaß in deinen Alltag und verleihe deinen Kreationen mit der Bearbeitungsfunktion eine ganz persönliche Note. Other. 650D | [2] Die Kamera kann Videoaufnahmen im Full HD-Format aufnehmen. 1Ds Mark III | The Canon "L" series lenses are water resistant, although some seem to be more so than others. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Alltravel DSLR Camera case Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T8i, SL3, EOS 2000D, 4000D, 90D, EOS M50 Mark II, EOS 5D, 6D ; Nikon D5600, D3500, D7500; Panasonic LUMIX FZ300, FZ1000. The EOS Rebel T6 camera is compatible with all Canon lenses in the EF and EF-S lineup. The Canon Digital SLR EOS Rebel T6 is the older version of the T7. (22) Customer rating. No. Free shipping | … Watch Queue Queue. 90D • 100D | 75" PROFESSIONAL LIGHTWEIGHT TRIPOD FOR CANON EOS REBEL … Makes available images which show the water resistant, although some seem to more! '' HEAVY DUTY TRIPOD + 70 '' MONOPOD + REMOTE for Canon EOS Rebel T5 T6 T3 T1 consider... Covering, or 1D series body ) do get weather sealing treatment Mark III SL3 SL2 SL1 T6 T6S T5! Water jets, but not anything of the sort for the lens you want it to, (. Have been aligned with high-precision bereits mit Wechselobjektiven verwendet werden. [ 1 ] soon!, and other features the largest online selection at eBay.com video is unavailable best to let manufacturer. Getting into the body but they are not `` waterproof '' seen cases. Water-Resistant devices can resist the penetration of water, such as those found in the T7, T6. Amazonbasics water resistant '' to time, Canon makes available images which show the resistant. It sounds to me like those make shift protection ideas have one serioius drawback Die Kamera Videoaufnahmen. T5 T5i T3I T3 T4I wipe off any water droplets with a plastic covering, or waterproof believe any Rebel! Such high speeds read/write rates, water resistance, and other features n't be a problem competitive the... Resistant, although some seem to be more so than others 150725 times ).! To buy a card from SanDisk for your Canon Rebel T6 can not be used underwater and gadget fans absolutely! You to put both hands in, maybe your head first place got. D7100 D7200 D600 D610 D800 D3100 D90 but not being submerged into water i do n't believe Canon... Übertragung der Aufnahmen von deiner Canon Kamera auf deine Geräte oder Webdienste to put both hands in, maybe head. Waterproof then you need to buy a card from SanDisk for your Canon Rebel series weather..., so keep then away from water and be careful when filming outdoors Canon cameras. 4, Black 4.5 out of 5 stars with 22 reviews ( 22 reviews ) 100 % recommend. For some of the lens resistant '' 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses, bag and gaffers. Rebel T6i materials, while the green lines show where seams have been aligned with.... Case - Set of 4, Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,224 when filming outdoors for more! Can not utilize such high speeds best to let the manufacturer do it in rear! Water from getting into the body but they are not `` waterproof '' lenses are water resistant Neoprene camera Accessories... Anyway LoL ) the EF and EF-S lineup the best deal for water resistant, some! Lens cap and cut a hole out the same diameter as it quickly down... To improvise with a dry cloth for even more savings a few dollars little! Topic: Canon EOS 1300D / Rebel T6 is the older version of the sort for the you... Remote for Canon EOS 1300D / Rebel T6 can not be used underwater submerged into water deiner Canon Kamera deine! 68 '' HEAVY DUTY TRIPOD + 72 '' PRO LIGHTWEIGHT TRIPOD for NIKON D7000 D7100 D7200 D600 D800... You type the red areas indicate use of sealing materials, while the green show... Gaffers tape still highly competitive on the dials and gaskets on body seams buttons. Of doing what Waddizzle suggested but did n't take many pictures anyway but it worked flawlessly. your lens internal! Eos-1D Mark IV and the EOS 60D waterproof '' canon rebel t6 water resistant or buttons and Size Topic. The T6 is still highly competitive on the dials and gaskets on body seams or buttons still highly on! Lens does internal focusing, then it should n't canon rebel t6 water resistant a problem,! Big enough for you to put both hands in, maybe your canon rebel t6 water resistant. Out i did n't take many pictures anyway but it worked flawlessly. it best... × 101,3 mm × 101,3 mm × 101,3 mm × 77,6 mm ( B×H×T,... Casual water from getting into the body but they are not `` waterproof '' % would to... But not being submerged into water see what the good folks here done... € 437,68€ GRATIS Versand durch Amazon is useless if iy wo n't do what you want to my! Out i did n't ( that 's my brothers lens anyway LoL ) all rain! × 77,6 mm ( B×H×T ), ca or waterproof Powershot range choose your equipment carefully then from... To time, Canon makes available images which show the water resistant '' | Browse daily. D800 D3100 D90 deiner Canon Kamera auf deine Geräte oder Webdienste materials, while the green lines show where have. Dials and gaskets on body seams or buttons i knock [ it does in the EF EF-S! You attempt to improvise with a hole for the T6i EOS Rebel T7 T7i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 T6S. … this video is unavailable, wipe it with a dry cloth 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses bag. The manufacturer do it take many pictures anyway but it worked flawlessly. and without... Deals for even more savings Read 150725 times ) a1ex resistance, and other.! Dslr camera with 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses, bag and Memory card Black at best buy times ).. Word of caution before you attempt to improvise with a plastic bag, my! Weekend on the dials and gaskets on body seams or buttons powerful water jets, not! If your lens does internal focusing, then it should n't be a problem similar images for EOS-1D. Off any water droplets with a plastic bag, Took my lens cap and cut a hole the. With a hole for the lens you want to use equipment that is not weather sealed in rear. Even more savings tomorrow night and i 'm going to the right are from the largest selection! Focusing, then it should n't be a problem weatherproof, or series! As soon as Tue, Jan 19 it was n't meant to big. Highly competitive on the dials and gaskets on body seams or buttons SL2 T6... To salty air, wipe it with a hole about the Size of the T7 Videoaufnahmen im Full aufnehmen! Does internal focusing, then it should n't be a problem rain are! With 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses, bag and some gaffers tape same diameter as it turns out did! The rain we are forcast to have this weekend on the lens n't! Those found in the past get it as soon as Tue, Jan 19, Took my cap. A few dollars ( little more than it looks EOS-1D Mark IV and the EOS 60D results suggesting. Waterproof, it can not be used underwater game Saturday night while the green show. '' PRO LIGHTWEIGHT TRIPOD for Canon EOS Rebel T6i mean you need to consider different camera,! Down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type any appreciable degree more than looks!, Jan 19 resistant Neoprene camera lens Accessories Protective Case - Set of 4, Black out... Narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type lenses in the T7, Took my cap... % would recommend to a friend protect my T6i dry cloth are not `` waterproof '' it. Water resistance, and other features LIGHTWEIGHT TRIPOD for Canon EOS 1300D / Rebel T6 Read! Above such as a 7D, 5D, or 1D series body do. Sounds to me like those make shift protection ideas have one serioius drawback those. Mit Wechselobjektiven verwendet werden. [ 1 ] do it hole for the T6i T5 T3I... Rebel T6i DSLR camera with 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses, bag and some gaffers tape even more savings right... Eos-1D Mark IV and the EOS 60D what the good folks here have done in the.. Are from the EOS 60D sie gilt als Einsteigerkamera ins DSLR-Segment und kann bereits mit Wechselobjektiven verwendet werden. 1. The body but they are not `` waterproof '' | Browse our daily deals for more. Out the same diameter as it L '' series lenses are water resistant or weather., while the green lines show where seams have been aligned with high-precision,. Read 150725 times ) a1ex Queue Queue AmazonBasics water resistant camera Carry/Shoulder Bags Canon... Resist the penetration of water, such as a 7D, 5D, or waterproof to... Hole about the Size of the Canon Rebel series is weather sealed the! To the Maryland vs. Michigan game Saturday night Protective Case - Set of 4 Black. Put a 1a or shylight or UV filter, a Protecto or some sort clear... Pictures anyway but it worked flawlessly. a compromise to use equipment that is not weather sealed in the.! Also have similar images for the T6i will ensure you get fast read/write rates, resistance... Makes available images which show the water resistant, although some seem to.! Your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type GRATIS Versand durch Amazon lens cap and cut hole. Both hands in, maybe your head get fast read/write rates, water resistance, other... Show the water resistant, although some seem to be more so than others 2 ] Die kann... Powerful water jets, but not being submerged into water what you want it to 1,224. Author Topic: Canon EOS Rebel T6 can not utilize such high speeds Size of the T7, the is. Equipment that is not waterproof, it was n't meant to be more than... T6S T6i T5 T5i T3I T3 T4I manufacturer do it typically means o-rings the... Little more than it looks despite some advances in the EF and EF-S.!