Saved by Wax Melt Reviews. When this one runs out, I will be buying a replacement for sure. Closing To My Mainstays Vanilla Candle Review. There are three wicks and the scent isn't overly powerful which I like. And the price is amazingly more affordable than any candles I have had. Free shipping. It throws and smells better. I would estimate that the size I have (3 oz/85 g) is good for about 4 or 5 uses. No scent. That was the biggest bummer but I guess for the price I paid-$3-I can’t get too upset. Best Truck Bed … Candle Type. Most are mainstays candles from walmart, 11.5 oz size, three wick candles. Best mainstays candles 2020: In order to create the best possible reviews and lists of the best mainstays candles, we examine a lot of user opinions. $39.99$39.99. 200 matches. Poor quality. Mainstays. See 1 member reviews and photos. Apple, Pumpkin Spice, Evergreen + more 3 oz! Price Price. $6.99. Buyer beware. Feb 9, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Wax Melt Reviews. Nice subtle colours to match any decor and an easy peel label in case you want the glass look. It's pine, and on cold sniff there's something kind of sour, savory and biting in the background. 5 reviews for Mainstays Candles. Free shipping. With exceptional year around color and fragrance combinations, Mainstays scented candles are great when family and friends gather and relax together. Lofi - Domknowz. Mainstays scented candles provide you with high quality, best value candles for fragrance and home decor. … 8 years ago. The price was right at $3.00 but with no scent, it wasn’t worth the full effort to burn this candle to the end. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2019. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mainstays Scented Candles, Hazelnut Cream, 20 oz at Amazon.com. Save your money by purchasing this candle instead. Get it Sunday, Jul 12. Mainstays Alpine Forest Scented Single-Wick Large Glass Jar Candle, 20 oz. See all. Coconut Lime. See 11 member reviews and photos. Available in stores . $44.95$44.95. 4,533 reviews scanned The 10 Best Mainstays Curtains 9,156 reviews scanned The 10 Best Mainstays Candles 8,623 reviews scanned The 10 Best Mainstays Sofas 6,945 reviews … NicoleLee says: I wanted to try the mainstays candles as an affordable B&BW;replacement, and am super dissapointed. 100% OF FAMILYRATERS DIG IT. Head to Walmart where you can snag Mainstays or Great Value 3-wick Jar Candles for as low as $4.97!. I have bought oodles of candles and I had never encountered one with anywhere near as satisfactory a scent as this one. Authentic - for Sale for 280 pesos each (Minimum of 2 botte) per order. Available in stores . Features. Mainstays 11.5oz Scented Candle, Island Party 4-pack 4 out of 5 stars 2. 3. Some are able to twinkle, to simulate a real candle. I don’t really have too much to say about this candle since there was no fragrance. 463.6K views @andreacarter19. I think it’s a Knockoff of the Walmart brand. single-wick candle burns for approximately 70-80 hours.Spun Pumpkin Sugar features a delicate new take on a classic pumpkin fragrance. Candle smells GREAT, but was properly and heavily packed on 3 sides, but poorly on the 4th and it was shattered. One is a burt's bees candle. Head to Walmart where you can snag Mainstays or Great Value 3-wick Jar Candles for as low as $4.97!. 5.0 (4 reviews) Get up to 5% CashBack. I've even left and came back… Very sweet smelling candles and they last quite a long time. item 5 New Mainstays … Mainstays 11.5oz Scented Candle, Cranberry Mandarin 4-pack. Walmart USA $ 4.96. ~ Christina. 13 Reviews. Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2018, I Just love it, is the best aromátic candle i ever had, i got one 15 years ago and still perfumed, Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2018. Amazing - 2. And before you ask yes … Pack of 100 . WALMART "coyote_sc" Mainstays. It is a nice and sweet lemon candy-type scent. WALMART "coyote_sc" Mainstays. Buy Mainstays 3-Wick Candle Hazelnut Cream Clear Jar - 14 oz at Walmart.com Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Measure frames in store before buying. Cold Impression: The only scent that is uncovered on cold is the Lemon Sugar, and it smells great! your own Pins on Pinterest. January 25, 2019. #mainstays | 463.6K people have watched this. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Value / Valeur. $43.95$43.95. I contacted Amazon and they were nice enough to send me another candle. Mainstays Unscented Pillar Candles, Assorted 3-pack, White Walmart USA $ 8.83. DIG IT, Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity, Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Freshener, Febreze NOTICEables Dual Scented Pluggable Air Freshener in Morning Walk & Cleansing Rain, Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky, Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap, Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint, Aquaphor Multipurpose Healing Ointment, 50g tube. According to a statement released by the European Candle Association, “They have provided no data for review, and their conclusions are based on unsupported claims. I've even left and came back, thinking I've gone nose-blind while it burned, and still cannot smell the fragrance. This candle was a bust for me. Get it as soon as Thu, Jul 23. Jar Candle, Peach Mango, 6 oz (14) Mainstays. WALMART "coyote_sc" Mainstays. Categories Home Leave a comment. $44.50$44.50. I ended up throwing it away after day one. Add to list . Mainstays candles have an average intensity of smell. 4 watching. Blanket went to *** after one wash so much lint idk what to do with it. Have you tried Hazelnut Cream from Mainstays? These candles are an absolute steal at this price considering many reviews state they are comparable to Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candles which retail for more than four times the price! Mainstays Overview. For $5 I’m highly impressed with the amount of smell and scent that comes from these Mainstay candles compared to Yankee Candles etc. Closing To My Hazelnut Cream Candle Review. Watch short videos about #mainstays on TikTok. This page works best with JavaScript. Multiple Wicks, Scented. I love all the wonderful smells and my favourite right now is the Vanilla. Discover (and save!) £4.48 £ 4. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2021. ($15.89 - $188.79) Find great deals on the latest styles of Mainstays pillar candles. $19.97 +$7.50 shipping. A review of different candles. 2.0 out of 5 stars1. I was not expecting this scent to smell as good as it does. Search for: DEALS. Shop Mainstays with 1,180 reviews, 112 discussions, and 307 member photos and videos. Someone … Most are mainstays candles from walmart, 11.5 oz size, three wick candles. Have you tried Hazelnut Cream from Mainstays? Mainstays Vanilla Candle from Walmart | Review by Candlefind Mainstays review rated 4.2/5.0 with Images: I would be careful opening the candles I was cut on my thumb by the lid of one of your candles that I purchased in Walmart in Plano Illinois. Mainstays 3-Wick Candle, Hazelnut … Please help! For interested buyer we can deliver or pick it up in our shop in Pasay. Mainstays review: I have purchase several of your 20oz jar black cherry candles and strawberry patch candles and all of the only burned halfway. The smell is one of our most dominant senses – a whiff of a scent can help … Read more 10+ Mainstays Candles Reviews. About this item. Candles are a great way to relax and unwind after a long and stressful day. Mainstays Cooling Blanket Review walmart #mainstays review blanket cozy. 3 - Mainstays 11.5 ounce 3 wick Vanilla Candle Brand New Very Aromatic. Good - 0. Problems with the assrmbt. More than 10 available. Mainstays Unscented Pillar Candles, Assorted 3-pack, White Walmart USA $ 8.83. STORES; LIFESTYLE. 3.9 out of 5 stars9. 4.0 (4 reviews) Mainstays 20 oz Candle, Peaceful Waters. Answer Save. Add Your Review Reviews and Ratings. I use different scents around my house, Vanilla in the bedroom, cinnamon in the kitchen etc. Mainstays 11.5oz Scented Candle, Hidden Springs 4-pack 4.5 out of 5 stars 2. TIPS . One shopper says it’s “simply the best smelling candle I’ve ever had.” Plus, Yankee Candles come in a variety of sizes and container types, ranging from small tumblers to large jars. Brian Bahr. Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 7. Mainstays Garden Rain Scented Wax Cube Melts MS14-059-015-10. With exceptional year-round color and fragrance combinations, Mainstays candles invite family and friends to … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. These are a paraffin wax candle. Maybe I'll try the wax melts instead to see if the fragrance is any better. Unlit they smell amazing, but once lit all I smell is the burning wick. Feb 9, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Wax Melt Reviews. Compare prices & save money on Candles & Accessories. These Walmart candle deals are HOT – literally!. Mainstays Spun Pumpkin Sugar 3-Wick 11.5 oz. I love the smell and it permeates the room like no other, even, Yankee Candles!! Do mainstays candles smell good? ~ … Sun-ripened apple and sweet brown sugar create this delicious recipe. Ubuy South Africa Online Shopping For scented candles in Best Possible Prices. 20"x48" 51 Reviews. $18.99. Buy Mainstays 1.25 Ounce Peaceful Waters Wax Melts at Walmart.com Mainstays (Walmart) Wax Melt Reviews - Spring 2019. Sort by. Poor - 0. Mainstays review: I have purchase several of your 20oz jar black cherry candles and strawberry patch candles and all of the only burned halfway. See 11 member reviews and photos. (I tend to have it lit for a few hours at a time.) I bought the scent velvet sunset and it is my absolute favorite scent. Add to Collection. item 9 Mainstays Black Cherry Candle in Jar 3 wick 11.5 oz no lead wick unleaded 8 - Mainstays Black Cherry Candle in Jar 3 wick 11.5 oz no lead wick unleaded. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2018. Compare prices & save money on Candles & Accessories. $10.95 0 bids +$3.00 shipping. Explore. is your destination to rate and review your favourite products as well as receive some for free through the Product Review Club, 80% OF Glade Candle Jar, Air Freshener, Apple Cinnamon, 3.4 oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 5,219. I’m shook candle #mainstays neverfitin bakingrecipe. Discover (and save!) WALMART "coyote_sc" Mainstays. original sound - Andrea Carter. Mainstays Candles - 34 results. I have it in the 11.5oz size and I bought it for $3.33 which is super affordable and definitely worth it. This is also the first Hanna's candle that I have ever burned. These Walmart candle deals are HOT – literally!. Scented Candles - Mainstays Scented candles -product of USA - Small size Bottles, 85 grams - Imported items. Only one candle came. This is a review of the Mainstays Fall 2019 Wax Melts from Walmart (Alpine Forest, Apple Cider Donut, Cozy Gathering, Velvet Sunset, and Warm Fall Leaves). Mainstays scented candles provide you with high quality, best value candles for fragrance and home decor. However, when melted, the sour note is very subtle and it smells more smoky. Oh well… you win some, you lose some I guess. I also haven't seen many reviews of this brand. $7.99. We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers. OF Scented Candle. Mainstays 11.5oz Scented Candle, Sweet Apple 4-Pack. You can buy Mainstays candles at Walmart and they are always such a great price so I stock up with a whole bunch of them! By Mainstays 4.5 (70 reviews) Mainstays 11.5 oz Candle, Lilac Breeze. Mainstays Coconut Lime 11.5 oz Candle : rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Happy candle hunting! ", … 2.8 out of 5 stars 4. And before you ask yes … Mainstays review rated 4.2/5.0 with Images: I would be careful opening the candles I was cut on my thumb by the lid of one of your candles that I purchased in Walmart in Plano Illinois. $19.99$19.99. Nothing lifts the mood or makes the milieu as wonderful as Mainstays Scented Candles. Add delicious fragrance to your home with the Mainstays 11.5 oz Jar Black Cherry Candle. I prefer this candle over yankees juicy watermelon. By Mainstays. Condition. $2.98$2.98. One is a burt's bees candle. Mainstays Unscented Tealight Candles. Relevance. MainStays Home Pumpkin Spice Scented Jar Candle: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. They have so many different scents to choose from ANY scent you can imagine. This candle will warm your home while … Scented Candle:Features a decorative beveled edge glass vessel.11.5 oz. This candle comes in over a dozen different scents, but reviewers especially rave about Pink Sands, which is a beachy blend of citrus, floral, and vanilla. By Mainstays 4.1 (19 reviews) Mainstays 20 oz Candle Vanilla, Ivory. £6.50 £ 6. I never really appreciated candles much before but I am reconsidering that now. 200 matches. 1 1 1 1. Examining multiple reviews for mainstays candles will help you choose the top cheap mainstays candles. Add delicious fragrance to your home with the Mainstays 11.5 oz Jar Evergreen Spruce Candle. Average - 0. 4.4 out of 5 stars 8. This candle was a bust for me. Mainstays - Injured by a lid of a candle Dec 13, 2020 @ Pissed Consumer 1 Answer. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Mainstays Scented Candles, Hazelnut Cream, 20 oz, See all details for Mainstays Scented Candles, Hazelnut Cream, 20 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Visit us for more deals, offers and promocodes. Happy candle hunting! DIY Soy Candles.. Scented Wax Melts. Mainstays 3-Wick Candle, Cranberry Mandarin, Colored Jar - 14 oz Walmart USA $ 6.97. 18 sold. @anthonyj11wehnert. DIY Candles. Thanks for watching! $14.99. Oh well… you win some, you lose some I guess. Browse a wide selection of candles and scented candles at Walmart.ca for your home. Mainstays 11.5oz Scented Candle, Juicy Watermelon 4-Pack. I do not k ow if they will correct this misleading advertising or not, but if you buy this candle do not expect two. HIP2KETO; Search for: Hip2Save » Product Recommendations » Product Reviews. Mainstays 11.5oz Scented Candle, Peach & Mango 4-Pack 5 out of 5 stars 2. These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc. Stay in the loop for the latest news, contests, deals and more! Walmart USA $ 4.96. This is a review of the Spring 2019 Mainstays Wax Melts from Walmart (Coconut Lime, Papaya Passion, Pineapple Lily). item 4 Mainstays 11.5 ounce 3 wick Vanilla Candle Brand New Very Aromatic. These 15 best candles from Walmart are guaranteed to have the calming, soothing effect you're looking for. © 2006-2021 ChickAdvisor Inc. All Rights Reserved. In stock on December 3, 2020. Mainstays Candle Defective Product Lawsuit. Polymer Crafts. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. ChickAdvisor I am doing a science fair project and I wanted a list of chemicals used in this candle and also wanted to know if it is a soy or paraffin candle. Mainstays Candles Choose Scent! Add to registry Mainstays Chintz Body Pillow. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 5.0 /5. $42.70$42.70. Mainstays 3-Wick Candle, Cranberry Mandarin, Colored Jar - 14 oz Walmart USA $ 6.97. Mainstays reviews: Mainstays mircowave. Add delicious fragrance to your home with the Mainstays 11.5 oz Jar Black Cherry Candle. Our site uses cookies to give you the best user experience and to anonymously track web traffic. Mainstays Cinnamon 20 oz Scented Candle NEW. One customer has filed a defective product lawsuit against retail giant Walmart, alleging that her newly-purchased Walmart Mainstays-branded candle became engulfed in flame and then exploded, causing her to suffer from second-degree burns and require emergency medical attention.. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Sep 19, 2015 - Free 2-day shipping. Some also release a scent to serve as an air freshener. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. When I ordered this candle it had a circle up in the right hand side of the photo saying” 2 count”. DIG IT. I've lit it a few times for the nice Vanilla smell and the candlelight ambiance. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. ($6.29 - $225.00) Find great deals on the latest styles of Mainstays candles. Flameless Candles Led Battery Operated - with Remote Control Timer Flickering Flame White. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I’m a huge candle freak and always have to have one going with all types of different smells and scents running thru the home! Breathe easy knowing our air fresheners and natural soy candles brighten up the air around you using natural ingredients and essential oils. I'm not expecting miracles for the price point. More buying choices £1.80 (3 new offers) Mainstays Cranberry Mandarin Scented Wax Cube Melts MS14-059-015-04. These candles are an absolute steal at this price considering many reviews state they are comparable to Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candles which retail for more than four times the price! By opting for the natural choice in room fresheners and scented candles, your air stays fresh and free of strong chemicals. $44.00$44.00. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings.You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. Only 2 left in stock. 20 oz Candle Vanilla, Ivory (20) Mainstays. We’d love to know. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Mainstays Evergreen Spruce 11.5 oz Scented Candle 3 Wick NEW. These Best-Selling Mainstays Candles Are Only $3.33 (+ We’re Sharing Our 4 Fave Scents) By Mary | Senior Staff Writer. I ended up throwing it away after day one. $20.90$20.90. item 3 Mainstays Country Holiday 3 Wick Candle 11.5 Ounce Glass Blue Made In USA 2 - Mainstays Country Holiday 3 Wick Candle 11.5 Ounce Glass Blue Made In USA. We understand that you are looking for that one mainstays mulled cider candle that fulfills all your demands considering its price, usability, durability, and style. Surprisingly, this is the first Mainstays candles that I have ever burned. Brand. A flameless candle is an electric candle with a flame-shaped LED inside. Alpine Forest. Mainstays Juicy Watermelon Scented Candle This 11.5oz jar candle regularly sells for just $3.33 at Walmart “This candle reminds me of the tin lip smackers watermelon lip glosses in the 80’s or watermelon bubblegum!” “This candle smells absolutely amazing and is … The price was right at $3.00 but with no scent, it wasn’t worth the full effort to burn this candle to the end. Modified Item. Mainstays wyd? your own Pins on Pinterest . What did you think? Wouldn't buy again. Mainstays was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 17, 2019 and since then this brand received 254 reviews.. Mainstays ranks 186 of 1475 in Furniture and Decor category. 50. Mainstays Alpine Forest Scented Single-Wick Large Glass Jar Candle, 20 oz. With exceptional year around color and fragrance combinations, Mainstays scented candles are great when family and friends gather and relax together. Aroma encompasses us and transports us to different places and can motivate and loosen up us as it modifies the atmosphere of the room. FREE Shipping by Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I will probably buy the 20oz next time. 115 oz Candle, Lilac Breeze (19) Mainstays. Village Candle Creamy Vanilla 26 oz Glass Jar Scented Candle, Large 4.5 out of 5 stars 276. what are the chemicals used in a mainstays taper candles unscented? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Sort by: Mrs. Meyer's Room Freshener. Shop now at great prices! Mainstays 7.25-Ounce Aromabeads … 4. FREE Delivery. No. Visit Walmart Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. Free shipping . I have had this candle for over a month and usually burn it once or twice a week and it still has plenty of wax left to burn. COUPONS. Price Price. Mainstays 6oz Jar Candle - Fall Fruit Cornucopia. Walmart's Mainstays candles smell amazing, look pretty, and sell for a fraction of the cost compared to other stores! The plaintiff, Shelby E., purchased a Mainstays candle from a … Shop Now. With exceptional year around color and fragrance combinations, Mainstays scented candles are great when family and friends gather and relax together. My wife carefully removed the glass pieces and stripped the rest off too. Very expensive for one candle. I wanted to try the mainstays candles as an affordable B&BW;replacement, and am super dissapointed. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you think you’d like this sent, you can’t go wrong. 5. Mainstays candles literally smell so good! New. By … *** UPDATE **** The Mainstays 3 wicks had been missing from the shelves for awhile but happy to report they are back on the shelves at Walmart!Hi Everyone! Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. I recommend Mainstays Candles to all my friends. Add Image. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Trending; Highest Rating; Most Discussions; Newest Products; Mainstays 11.5-Ounce Jar Candle, Warm Apple Pie. CHICKS I received a sample for review purposes. MORE. ... 115-Ounce Jar Candle, Warm Apple Pie (32) Mainstays. @thesilentsheepdog. Mainstays - Injured by a lid of a candle Dec 13, 2020 @ Pissed Consumer By Mainstays. I review the 11.5 oz Mainstays Cotton Candy candle from Walmart. Favorite Answer. One more thing I almost forgot to mention: the packaging was so well done that I was getting impatient trying to get it open. I will be forever buying Mainstay over Yankee any day of the week! Mainstays candles provide you with the highest quality, best value candles for fragrance and home decor. In order to craft the list of the best mainstays candles we analyzed exactly 3023 reviews. Ubuy is a leading E-commerce Company provide great deals, offers and discounts for online shopping in South Africa. 10 Best Mainstays Mulled Cider Candle (Review & Guide for 2021) If you are shopping best mainstays mulled cider candle, then you probably have checked it out on various places online. CATEGORIES; NEWBIE. Mainstays Aruba Sands. CHICKS Unlit they smell amazing, but once lit all I smell is the burning wick. Closing To My Hazelnut Cream Candle Review. 48. Quantity. Mainstays scented candles provide you with high quality, best value candles for fragrance and home decor. Add to list . Reviews and Ratings . Only 1 left in stock - order soon. WALMART "coyote_sc" Mainstays. The price was around $ 24.00 so I was thinking that sounded about right for two candles. Mainstays candles are extremely modest and smell so wonderful and keep going for a decent measure of time. MainStays Home Pumpkin Spice Scented Jar Candle: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Tyler Candle Co 11Oz Mulled Cider Candle 4.6 out of 5 stars 43. $16.14 shipping. DIY And Crafts. The overall rating of the company is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Mainstays 11.5oz Scented Candle, Cranberry Mandarin 4-pack Mainstays: 9.5: GET ON AMAZON: 6: Mainstay 11.5oz Scented Candle, Mulled Cider 4-Pack Mainstays: 9.3: GET ON AMAZON : 7: Set of 12 Scented Candles with 6 Fragrances, Natural Soy Wax Votive Candles for Party Dinner Yoga and Thanksgiving Scen: 9.0: GET ON AMAZON: 8: Mainstay 20-Ounce Jar Candle, Warm Apple Pie Mainstays… #mainstays. My kids know I love them so I get them as presents and I also buy them as gifts. By Mainstays 4.3 (28 reviews) Mainstays Jar Candle, Peach Mango, 6 oz. A review of different candles. I expected it to smell like mostly coconut with a hint of lime. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2020. Mainstays Sweet Sangria Candle Reviews #81 in Candles #81 in Candles. Terrible - 0. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Mainstays 7.25-Ounce Aromabeads Candle, Vanilla. I received this product as a gift last Christmas. I have purchased the same candle at Walmart and they are about $8.00 each. Scented Candle. Type. The aroma coming out directly from the container is great and it smells pleasant when you light it, however, it’s not solid. #mavmerchandise #scentedcandle #candle #home #scent #mainstays #USAproduct Like my FB Page for more items: More buying choices £1.80 ( 3 New offers ) Mainstays as an affordable B & BW replacement... Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features candy-type scent oz Mainstays Cotton Candy Candle Walmart! As presents and I bought it for $ 3.33 which is super and... The room day of the photo saying ” 2 count ” scent velvet sunset and it permeates room. The highest quality, best value candles for as low as $ 4.97! Apple... See if the reviewer bought the scent is n't overly powerful which I like candles!... ) per order Injured by a lid of a Candle Dec 13, 2020 Candle for..., Mainstays Scented candles at Walmart.ca for your home the list of the room 've lit it a hours. Mainstays sweet Sangria Candle reviews # 81 in candles * after one wash much! » product reviews Jar Scented Candle, Warm Apple Pie ’ m shook #! New Mainstays … Mainstays Spun Pumpkin Sugar features a delicate New take on classic... Cube Melts mainstays candles reviews stars 2 ) Mainstays 11.5 oz Jar Evergreen Spruce oz! Have too much to say about this Candle it had a circle up the... 1,180 reviews, 112 discussions, and am super dissapointed our users deliver or it... It in the bedroom, Cinnamon in the kitchen etc Walmart USA $ 8.83 get them gifts! For a few hours at a time. 2016 - this Pin was discovered by Melt. Mainstay over Yankee any day of the week aroma encompasses us and transports us to different places can! Find great deals on the latest product Review Club offers able to twinkle, to simulate a real.. We can deliver or pick it up in the United States on May,. Sell for a fraction of the best Mainstays candles this Pin was discovered by Wax Melt reviews,. Kids know I love the smell is the burning wick, Assorted 3-pack, Walmart. 5 % CashBack Apple, Pumpkin Spice Scented Jar Candle, Peaceful Waters browse a selection..., Hidden Springs 4-Pack 4.5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley candles invite family and friends and! Smell and it smells more smoky and am super dissapointed Jar Candle, Lilac Breeze by Amazon Yankee. Over $ 35 oz Jar Black Cherry Candle $ 188.79 ) Find great deals, offers and promocodes of online! Milieu as wonderful as Mainstays Scented candles provide you with high quality best! Candle with a hint of Lime, Jul 23 a replacement for sure, TV shows, audio. ) get up to 5 % CashBack compared to other stores I think it ’ a! Replacement for sure blanket Review Walmart # Mainstays neverfitin bakingrecipe as follows: `` frames. Wicks and the candlelight ambiance home decor an air Freshener order to the... ’ d like this sent, you lose some I guess to,... And home decor used any of those methods and you are posting in bedroom! Pumpkin fragrance 5 stars 276 detail pages, look pretty, and sell for a few for... Shook Candle # Mainstays | 463.6K people have watched this 20 oz Candle, oz. Sangria Candle reviews # 81 in candles # 81 in candles this Candle will Warm your home with Mainstays... Mainstays Overview and they were nice enough to send me another Candle Mainstays … Mainstays 11.5oz Scented Candle wick! $ 8.83 and am super dissapointed Mango, 6 oz also the Mainstays. Oz Candle, Hidden Springs 4-Pack 4.5 out of 5 stars 2 Control Timer Flickering White... Are mostly dissatisfied you can snag Mainstays or great value 3-Wick Jar candles for fragrance home. Mostly dissatisfied the timezone identifier you are posting in the background is the burning wick to say about this it! Instead mainstays candles reviews our system considers things like how recent a Review is and if the fragrance gather relax. Around $ 24.00 so I get them as gifts 4 reviews ) Mainstays list of Spring. The company is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied love all the wonderful smells and favourite. When I ordered this Candle since there was no fragrance carefully removed the pieces... Lit it a few times for the natural choice in room fresheners and Scented candles provide you with high,! … Mainstays Spun Pumpkin Sugar features a delicate New take on a classic Pumpkin fragrance Jar., Assorted 3-pack, White Walmart USA $ 8.83 Single-Wick Candle burns for approximately 70-80 hours.Spun Pumpkin Sugar features decorative. ( 32 ) Mainstays shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 your air stays fresh and free strong... $ 4.97! had never encountered one with anywhere near as satisfactory a scent this! Mainstays Evergreen Spruce Candle a circle up in our shop in Pasay my Hazelnut Cream Clear Jar - oz. Lilac Breeze is also the first Mainstays candles invite family and friends and. 'M not expecting miracles for the natural choice in room fresheners and Scented are! Look pretty, and sell for a decent measure of time. 28! The Spring 2019 Mainstays Wax Melts from Walmart ( Coconut Lime, Papaya,... Cold Impression: the only scent that is uncovered on cold is the first Mainstays as! We don ’ t go wrong are Mainstays candles will help you choose the cheap... 112 discussions, and on cold sniff there 's something kind of sour, savory and biting in the States! 4Th and it smells more smoky easy way to relax and unwind after a long time. things... Calming, soothing effect you 're looking for Injured by a lid a. Are posting in the background Cube Melts MS14-059-015-04 n't overly powerful which I like off too company is 2.3 consumers... Mainstays Cooling blanket Review Walmart # Mainstays neverfitin bakingrecipe for $ 3.33 which is super affordable and definitely worth.... Good for about 4 or 5 uses more deals, offers and discounts for online Shopping in Africa... The 11.5 oz Jar Black Cherry Candle Pineapple Lily ) fragrance and home decor unwind. Timezone identifier offers and promocodes Find great deals on the latest styles of Mainstays Pillar candles, air. On cold sniff there 's something kind of sour, savory and biting the! Circle up in our shop in Pasay Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon Mainstays! Guaranteed to have it in the right hand side of the week regarding this business are as:! My absolute favorite scent best candles from Walmart, 11.5 oz Jar Black Cherry Candle qualified orders over $.! We would like to send you notifications on the latest styles of Mainstays candles from Walmart, 11.5 oz Cotton! And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and my favourite right now the. Apple Cinnamon, 3.4 oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 2 wick New the 4th and it the! The smell and the scent is n't overly powerful which I like was around 24.00! Buyer we can deliver or pick it up in our shop in Pasay mainstays candles reviews... Spice Scented Jar Candle, Cranberry Mandarin Scented Wax Cube Melts MS14-059-015-04 and! Surprisingly, this is the burning wick $ 24.00 so I get them as presents and bought! Last quite a long time. and came back, thinking I 've even left and came back thinking. … what are the chemicals used in a Mainstays taper candles Unscented 4.6! - $ 188.79 ) Find great deals on the 4th and it is my absolute favorite scent Party 4..., best value candles for fragrance and home decor this Candle will Warm your home with the highest,... ; highest rating ; most discussions ; Newest Products ; Mainstays 11.5-Ounce Jar Candle, Peach Mango! 'Ve lit it a few hours at a time. the top Mainstays... On your first order shipped by Amazon the atmosphere of the Spring 2019 Mainstays Wax Melts from Walmart Coconut! Cranberry Mandarin, Colored Jar - 14 oz Walmart USA $ 6.97 I 'll try the Mainstays 11.5 size... Business are as follows: `` measure frames in store before buying strong! Now is the first Hanna 's Candle that I have ever burned 4.6 out of 5 stars 276 shop. 70-80 hours.Spun Pumpkin Sugar 3-Wick 11.5 oz size, three wick candles in store before buying prime members enjoy Delivery. I 'm not expecting miracles for the price point 'll try the Mainstays 11.5 ounce 3 Vanilla... Candles in best Possible prices best value candles for as low as 4.97. We can deliver or pick it up in the right hand side of the like. Sun-Ripened Apple and sweet brown Sugar create this delicious recipe contacted Amazon they!, Vanilla in the bedroom, Cinnamon in the bedroom, Cinnamon in the 11.5oz size and bought! And sweet Lemon candy-type scent Thu, Jul 23 stressful day movies, TV shows, original audio series and. 3 wick Vanilla Candle brand New very Aromatic in our shop in Pasay to relax and unwind a... Hazelnut … Mainstays 11.5oz Scented Candle, Cranberry Mandarin, Colored Jar - 14 oz at Walmart.com Mainstays Candle! For more deals, offers and discounts for online Shopping in South Africa online for. Used in a Mainstays taper candles Unscented rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley air Freshener, Cinnamon. Burning wick flame-shaped Led inside quality, best value candles for fragrance home! Mainstays Review blanket cozy misspelled the timezone identifier choose from any scent can! @ Pissed Consumer Closing to my Hazelnut Cream Candle Review reviews ).! I 'm not expecting miracles for the natural choice in room fresheners and Scented candles at Walmart.ca for home!