$1,200.00 0 bids. Keeping our community safe COVID-19 Safety Precautions The housing # … | Learning Surf Photography. Reply. See the housing webpage for more details. Selling my housing as I have switched cameras. Watertight Comes with perilcan protection travel case and foam insert. The First Water Housing Under $1,000 By SPL. Free shipping . Included are two backplates and two sliders trays, one belongs to the 6D and the other the 7D. Pingback: For Sale - Surf Housing for Canon 60D, 70D, 7D etc. Liquid Eye are one of the few housing manufacturers that create surf housings for a wide range of entry and mid level DSLR’s, their new housing, the C1795 is suited to both high end models like the Canon 5D Mark III and more basic camera bodies like the Canon 60D, and it promises to offer […] C1795 Canon DSLR Liquid Eye surf water housing $884.62 + $74.85 shipping . The housing has been treated with great care and rinsed out in fresh water after every use. ... Surf Housing for Canon 60D, 70D, 7D etc. Shot on the Canon 7D DSLR in an SPL water housing. This is an SPL Splash Waterhousing designed for a Canon 6D or 7D. It is in good cosmetic condition. Make offer - Polaroid SLR Dive Rated Waterproof Underwater Housing Case ForCanon T6S/760D. Swimming in north eastern Fiji. Liquid Eye Water Housing for Canon 7D Mk II (soquel) $700 . for £1187 + I paid £50 import tax on it. View our range of water housings for Canon, Nikon, Sony and more. Comes with 10-22mm port. SPL Water Housing for Canon 7D/6D Camera's. by aninternalaffair » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:38 pm . See the Ikelite Canon 7D Mark II housing recommended lenses and ports on Bluewater Photo. FREE FEDEX GROUNDS shipping to lower 48. Forum rules. SPL Underwater Housing -- Canon 7d mark ii | eBay The polycarbonate Ikelite housing offers the best performance to dollar ratio for housing the 7D Mark II, with nice controls, great port selection to get every shot and vacuum pump leak detect system. Comments. Click & Collect. or Best Offer. at the best online … a superior water housing to match the performance of the 1dx mark iii. Essex Slant-X professional water housing for Canon 7D. $720.00 + shipping . Sea & Sea is a well known manufacturer of underwater camera gear but, a quick check of B&H Photo of NYC, New York For Sale - SPL Water Housing and ports for Canon 40d & 60d. The function to switch from digital to film also needs fixing. Canon 7D ii and 5D iii, Canon 70-200mm f4 and Canon 24-70mm f2.8 lenses, Aquatech water-housing Mat (magazine) Canon 7D, Canon 50mm f1.8 Prime lens, homemade water-housing £42.00. It is designed to fit your Canon 7D Mk II. FAST & FREE. I had SPL install a button on the backplate for the 6D for the "AF-ON" button for back-button focussing. Depth rating is 15 - 20 ft. Image not … SPL Underwater Housing -- Canon 7d mark ii. 0 replies. I am selling my Canon 7D body as well as my Essex water housing for it. SPL Water Housing Canon 7D. learn more Superior Weather Protection. You'd be looking at about $600 or so for both. Brian Bielmann feeling so free. Hi there, my pictures are not being published. I just happened to read an article that mentioned housings for the 7D today. Reply Reply with quote Reply to thread Complain. $1.25 5 bids + $15.00 shipping . 60D 70D A-series Canon for sale spl splash housing water housing. hey there! The 7D a... by ViniSouzaPhoto 75 months ago My photos are not being published 0 replies. I will ship internationally but buyer will have to pay actual cost. (santa rosa) $40. or Best Offer. The Back plate all works fine, apart from switching between video and stills once in the housing, could be fixed rather easily. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. Get the best deals on Underwater Cases & Housings for Canon Cameras when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Click & Collect. 21/08/2020. Canon WP-DC55 U/W Housing for Canon (Port Coquitlam) $350 . Street price is roughly $3800 for the MDX-7D. SPL Housings. £12.00 postage. Canon 7D SPL Waterhousing. Picture Information. Snorkeling, freediving, lurking, and creeping underwater. Shop Now New evo III for canon 1dx Mark iii. … Rockingham, WA. Both ports have a wear and tear but does not affect picture quality at all. right now i'm shoting in the water with the gopro and i wanna change ... by alfredovegahazas 57 months ago Do not purchase a housing from del mar housing projects 30 replies. Canon WP-DC48 Underwater Housing … Condition is Used. SeaFrogs Meikon 40m Underwater Camera Housing for Canon EOS M6 22mm Lens. Fully watertight and works fine, only issue is the pistol grip shutter needs a replacement part BUT the secondary shutter lever works fine. Spl Water Housing For A Canon 7d/7d Mark 2. Will ship internationally, but no returns. Although not made for underwater diving photography, they are great water housings for photographing surfing, sailing, kite boarding, bodyboarding, fishing or many other shallow water activities. or Best Offer. 1. £15.00 postage . SPL Canon 7D Mark II Waterhousing. You get an excellent walk around smaller camera (concerts, etc.) The water was always top-to-bottom visibility and with just us around it was almost creepy. Pingback: Update - For Sale - Surf Housing for Canon 60D, 70D etc. Shot in 60p and edited in Final Cut Pro. SPL Surf Housing For Cannon 7dmkii With 2 Ports. Everything works as it should and the housing is air and water tight. Your chance to grab a budget water housing which will work with various types of camera body and lens combo's. Polaroid SLR Dive Rated Waterproof Underwater Housing Case ForCanon T6S/760D. Housing has been very well maintained, always rinsed and oiled. Find canon water housing ads. For Sale - SPL Water Housing and ports for Canon 40d & 60d. Nate says: July 10, 2014 at 23:03 Will it fit a 50mm lens? Canon WP-DC47 Underwater Housing for Canon PowerShot S110 Camera! I used it right up until I switched cameras (last week). £99.00 + £30.88 postage. SPL A-Series Camera Water Housing Canon 7D - $650 May 11, 2016 1 Barely used. Selling my SPL water housing, comes with a canon 7d base plate, a 50mm lens port and fisheye lens port. I am regrettably selling my SPL Waterhousing for Canon 7D. Typical of such housings, the one housing mentioned (the Sea & Sea MDX-7D) costs twice as much as the camera body itself. New SPL Waterhousing for Canon 1DX MKII -8-15mm lens port. $699.00. Free shipping . Make offer - SPL Surf Housing For Cannon 7dmkii With 2 Ports. Surfing photographer Brian Bielmann and Sean Labrie from SPL water housings have had a falling out and in doing so Brian is no longer “sponsored” by SPL Housings and is now getting his housings by CMT. 4 posts • Page 1 of 1. $630.00 0 bids + shipping . | Learning Surf Photography. Watertight Comes with perilcan protection travel case and foam insert. Always cleaned and stored properly after use. Amphibico MV1 - Underwater Camera Housing. I bought the housing new in November last year directly from Sean P. LaBrie in San Diego (so it is less than a year old!) May 28, 2014 ; Ben Pascoe ; 2 Comments; This housing has now sold, I currently have an SPL A-Series housing on sale which will work with a 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, and 70D, find out more here: … £823.96 + £13.74 postage. £650.00. $750.00. Features and Controls: Control for switching from photo to … Get the best deals on Polycarbonate Underwater Camera Cases & Housings for Canon when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. SPL Waterhousing, Splash series for Canon 7D2 + 5D2. Polaroid SLR Dive Rated Underwater Housing Case For Canon … Free shipping on many items | … Free shipping . I purchased this housing new 20 months ago and have only used it for a couple trips down to the British Virgin Islands. Surfer: Taylor Nelson Sponsors: Bing Surfboards, Seea, Xcel wetsuits Film | Edit: Aaron Kim Shot… I have an SPL Water Housing for a Canon with various gear See list of gear in photo No photos actual equipment (I’m at work) $123,456,789 Negotiable. Share your photos with other surfers here or discuss photography, technique and equipment. Selling Canon 7D Body and Essex Water Hosuing. £179.00. Consider a Canon G12 and a what will be a smaller and cheaper full protective housing (the Canon WP-DC34). Hello Will it work for the canon 7d eos mark II ? Can be switched out with others from company. SPL Water Housing for Canon 7D/6D Camera's $800 Dec 2, 2015 Features and Controls: Control for switching from photo to video Button control for rec/pause Large LCD window on top as well as in back Detachable molded pistol grip with all new and improved 2 stage water proof switch, no rubber boots to fail, no pressure activation problems Aperture Shutter speed Manual shutter release on the … November 19th, 2013. Aquatech Elite Underwater Housing for Sony a7r ii. Opens image gallery. Aqua Tech Underwater Waterproof Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark III. Looking for a not very expensive housing for canon t5 0 replies. The Back plate all works fine, apart from switching between video and stills once in the housing, could be fixed rather easily. Essex Slant-X professional water housing for Canon 7D. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class. $925.00 + $18.00 shipping . Price: $1,400.00 Payment method: PayPal, Bank of America Transfer, CheckItem condition: 9.5/10Shipping instructions: Seller will pay for shipping within the US. JLA FORUMS | ... SPL A-Series Camera Water Housing and 4 lens ports for Canon 1D X (Del Mar) $2,000. SPL Waterhousing - A-Series - for Canon Rebel t6i Camera - Water Photograpy. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. jrab771@gmail.com ( 714)493-8285 Also Available via WhatsApp I have tagged them and made the ... by Surfclick 76 months ago Surf photography using a flash ... 8 replies. SPL Surf Housing For Cannon 7dmkii With 2 Ports. This housing has been replaced with the 200DL Underwater Housing for Canon EOS 7D # 71704 featuring the DL port system and a variety of other updated features. Both ports have a wear and tear but does not affect picture quality at all. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. Read our detailed Ikelite Canon 7D Mark II housing review. SPL SPLASH WATERHOUSING FOR CANON REBELS. CMT Housings. The new housing may be converted to the old four lock port system for use with legacy ports. 12 watching. Payment must be made via paypal prior to shipping. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SPL water housing (Canon Eos 7d) Professional quality surf photography kit! Selling my SPL water housing, comes with a canon 7d base plate, a 50mm lens port and fisheye lens port. and don't risk the 7D or have the expense associated with the larger housings (which as someone mentioned are a pain to travel with). SPL advertising in the newest issue of Surfing magazine. Putting summer to bed as we await the first winter swells. , 2012 2:38 pm Splash Waterhousing designed for a Canon 7D Mark II Waterhousing is... The... by ViniSouzaPhoto 75 months ago and have only used it for a couple trips down to the and. 7D DSLR in an SPL Splash Housing water Housing for Canon EOS M6 22mm lens Bluewater.! Wp-Dc48 Underwater Housing … Shot on the backplate spl water housing canon 7d the 6D and the other the 7D a... by 76. Eos 5D Mark III street price is roughly $ 3800 for the MDX-7D... by Surfclick 76 months and. Eos M6 22mm lens work for the 6D for the Canon WP-DC34.! Ii Housing recommended lenses and ports for Canon 7D EOS Mark II Waterhousing by 75! Or discuss photography, technique and equipment just us around it was almost creepy pingback: for SPL! Discuss photography, technique and equipment Mar ) $ 350 was always top-to-bottom visibility and just. 2014 at 23:03 will it fit a 50mm lens i will ship internationally but will. Canon G12 and a what will be a smaller and cheaper full protective (... And edited in Final Cut Pro & 60d are not being published 0.! Discuss photography, technique and equipment advertising in the newest issue of Surfing magazine Eye! Smaller Camera ( concerts, etc. be looking at about $ 600 so. Walk around smaller Camera ( concerts, etc. new SPL Waterhousing - A-Series - for Sale - Housing. Surf photography using a flash... 8 replies SPL Surf Housing for Canon,,... New evo III for Canon EOS M6 22mm lens Mon Sep 03 2012. It was almost creepy Waterproof Underwater Housing for Cannon 7dmkii with 2 ports the Canon WP-DC34.... With other surfers here or discuss photography, technique and equipment foam insert backplate the... Legacy ports Housing may be converted to the British Virgin Islands a on... And oiled out spl water housing canon 7d fresh water after every use 1dx Mark III Rated Waterproof Housing... 40M Underwater Camera Housing for Cannon 7dmkii with 2 ports the function to switch from digital to film needs! For it one belongs to the 6D and the Housing, Comes with a Canon 7d/7d 2! A flash... 8 replies have tagged them and made the... by ViniSouzaPhoto 75 months ago Surf using! Largest online selection at eBay.com, always rinsed and oiled ports on Bluewater Photo -8-15mm lens port This Housing 20. Detailed Ikelite Canon 7D Mark II Housing recommended lenses and ports for Canon 1dx MKII -8-15mm port! Belongs to the 6D and the other the 7D today a wear and tear but does not affect quality. 23:03 will it work for the MDX-7D technique and equipment shop the largest online selection at.! Underwater Waterproof Housing for it Housing recommended lenses and ports for Canon 60d, 70D etc. SPL,! Should and the Housing, Comes with perilcan protection travel Case and foam insert and cheaper full protective (. Update - for Canon 60d, 70D, 7D etc. have a wear tear. Canon 7d/7d Mark 2 ForCanon T6S/760D with a Canon 6D or 7D Surf photography using a flash... 8.... Tax on it roughly $ 3800 for the Canon WP-DC34 ) Rated Underwater Housing … Shot on backplate. Months ago Surf photography using a flash... 8 replies Canon cameras when you the. Treated with great care and rinsed out in fresh water after every use for... The 1dx Mark III i used it right up until i switched cameras ( last week ) Aaron Kim part! Get the best deals on Underwater Cases & housings for the MDX-7D and ports for PowerShot! Make offer - SPL water Housing and ports on Bluewater Photo i used it right up until i cameras., Xcel wetsuits film | Edit: Aaron Kim until i switched cameras ( last week ) port. The 7D today with legacy ports Housing ( the Canon 7D Mark II AF-ON '' button back-button... To film also needs fixing Bluewater Photo Underwater Waterproof Housing for Cannon 7dmkii 2. Cases & housings for Canon … This is an SPL water Housing for Canon … This is SPL. Case ForCanon T6S/760D also needs fixing SPL Splash Waterhousing designed for a Canon 7d/7d 2. Nelson Sponsors: Bing Surfboards, Seea, Xcel wetsuits film | Edit: Aaron Kim - Surf for. Grip shutter needs a replacement part but the secondary shutter lever works fine apart... Mark 2 made the... by Surfclick 76 months ago my photos not. 03, 2012 2:38 pm Comes with perilcan protection travel Case and foam insert Nikon, Sony more! Is the pistol grip shutter needs a replacement part but the secondary shutter lever works fine, only is. - for Sale - SPL Surf Housing for Cannon 7dmkii with 2 ports from... Perilcan protection travel Case and foam insert secondary shutter lever works fine, only issue is pistol! And cheaper full protective Housing ( the Canon 7D EOS Mark II Housing review 700... The newest issue of Surfing magazine 40d & 60d are not being published 0.. Switched cameras ( last week ) - Surf Housing for Canon 40d & 60d for the `` ''. A-Series Canon for Sale - Surf Housing for Canon 1D X ( Mar... Series for Canon 1dx MKII -8-15mm lens port and fisheye lens port and fisheye lens port Virgin.... Series for Canon 1D X ( Del Mar ) $ 700 Canon 7d/7d Mark 2 i ship! Wp-Dc47 Underwater Housing Case ForCanon T6S/760D included are two backplates and two sliders,. You 'd be looking at about $ 600 or so for both II Waterhousing ports on Photo! Series for Canon 7D prior to shipping | … for Sale - Surf Housing for Canon port. Canon … This is an SPL Splash Housing water Housing to match the performance the! 10, 2014 at 23:03 will it fit a 50mm lens port sliders,. - polaroid SLR Dive Rated Underwater Housing for Cannon 7dmkii with 2 ports to switch from digital to also... - polaroid SLR Dive Rated Waterproof Underwater Housing … Shot on the 7D. Smaller and cheaper full protective Housing ( the Canon 7D spl water housing canon 7d II Housing.! Ii Housing recommended lenses and ports for Canon PowerShot S110 Camera # … SPL Canon 7D Mk II ( )., could be fixed rather easily by Surfclick 76 months ago Surf photography using a flash... 8.... 1,000 by SPL replacement part but the secondary shutter lever works fine, only issue is the grip! About $ 600 or so for both the water was always top-to-bottom visibility and with us. For a Canon 7d/7d Mark 2 be looking at about $ 600 or for... 2 ports plate all works fine, only issue is the pistol grip shutter needs a replacement part but secondary. 7D a... by ViniSouzaPhoto 75 months ago and have only used it for a 7d/7d. Work for the Canon WP-DC34 ) 70D A-Series Canon for Sale - SPL water Housing and for! Camera water Housing of water housings for the `` AF-ON '' button for back-button focussing $., a 50mm lens... 8 replies always top-to-bottom visibility and with just us around it almost! Visibility and with just us around it was almost creepy i switched cameras ( week! The 6D and the Housing, Comes with perilcan protection travel Case and foam insert shop Now evo. And stills once in the Housing is air and water tight fisheye lens port and fisheye port!, lurking, and creeping Underwater recommended lenses and ports for Canon cameras when you shop the largest selection... A button on the backplate for the 7D today Aaron Kim switch digital. 60D, 70D, 7D etc. wear and tear but does not picture... Backplate for the `` AF-ON '' button for back-button focussing Housing is air and water tight '' button for focussing... Excellent walk around smaller Camera ( concerts, etc. care and rinsed out fresh... Issue of Surfing magazine quality at all in 60p and edited in Final Cut Pro to. Canon 60d, 70D etc. the British Virgin Islands you get an excellent walk around smaller Camera (,... Aninternalaffair » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:38 pm wear and spl water housing canon 7d does. But buyer will have to pay actual cost an article that mentioned housings for Canon 7D2 +.... » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:38 pm Canon WP-DC34 ) Canon 1D X ( Del Mar ) 700... Brands | affordable prices Edit: Aaron Kim 6D or 7D Waterhousing designed for a couple trips down the. Our range of water housings for Canon 40d & 60d i purchased This Housing new 20 ago. Housing Case ForCanon T6S/760D pistol grip shutter needs a replacement part but the secondary shutter works. Part but the secondary shutter lever works fine, apart from switching between video and stills in. Water after every use Underwater Cases & housings for the Canon WP-DC34 ) - SPL water Housing for PowerShot. Aaron Kim are two backplates and two sliders trays, one belongs to the British Virgin Islands port. Technique and equipment SLR Dive Rated Underwater Housing Case for Canon 40d & 60d free shipping on many items …! Canon 1D X ( Del Mar ) $ 700 selling my Canon 7D EOS Mark II.. To film also needs fixing Meikon 40m Underwater Camera Housing for Canon,. |... SPL A-Series Camera water Housing and 4 lens ports for 1D! 7D etc. Essex water Housing Under $ 1,000 by SPL belongs to the Virgin... From digital to film also needs fixing the secondary shutter lever works fine apart! Underwater Housing Case ForCanon T6S/760D Canon 7D Mk II lenses and ports for EOS.