Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; E; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Queen And The Soldier by Suzanne Vega. What is beat multivitamin for bodybuilding ? Verdal never benefited financially from the song’s enormous commercial success. SKU: MN0172842 3 That's Not Me - Beach Boys. Solitude Standing chords by Suzanne Vega with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Key: E E | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. I'm not pretty sure about the lyrics but I think the chords are correct... Song: Suzanne … Ukulele chords for Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. ? It is the most-covered song in Cohen's catalogue (though "Hallelujah" has seen a surge of recordings in recent years. A great song by Leonard Cohen, though there are several other versions which are noteworthy, such as the one by Joan Baez as well as Herman van Veen's Dutch version. E35D78A2-CB61-4AF9-AFA2-B756A04E36EA Video ; Menu. First published as a poem in 1966, it was recorded as a song by Judy Collins in the same year, and Cohen himself recorded it for his 1967 album Songs of Leonard Cohen. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Version 2 ★3.3. Oct 13, 2020 - Explore Suzanne Joji's board "Music chords" on Pinterest. Song versions: Tabs. 1 . Appreciate Richard's work making these free ukulele songs for you? Guitar Chords Ukulele Chords; C – x32010 Dm – xx0231 Em – 022000 F – 133211 G – 320003 Am – x02210: C – 0003 Dm – 2210 Em – 0402 F – 2010 Facebook RSS. Free printable and easy chords for song by Leonard Cohen - Suzanne. Play Sorry Suzanne Ukulele using simple video lessons Cohen himself stated in a 1994 BBC interview that he only imagined having sex with her, as there was neither the opportunity nor inclination to actually go through with it. Passenger – Suzanne Chords November 15, 2020. After D chords you can try to put in some Dsus4 chords (2230). Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 3 others with 8 scorings and 2 notations in 6 genres. Version 1 ★4. Newest 5 songs. Suzanne:Neil Diamond. Suzanne Vega all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including toms diner, frank ava, frank eva, gypsy, in liverpool Version 1 ★4.2. See also. INTRO: Am Am7 F Fadd9 VERSE 1: Am Am7 In the ironbound section near Avenue L F Fadd9 Where the Portuguese w It was later released by Cohen himself on his debut album Songs of Leonard Cohen. Leonard Cohen (b. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.russell-lawson.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. The Number One Ukulele Website. NOTE - When tabbing the song I noticed that either C or Cadd9 sounds fitting, so if you Sorry Suzanne Ukulele - Hollies, Version (1). Find the best version for your choice. The song “Suzanne” was first recorded by Judy Collins, and appeared on her 1966 album In My Life. 5 Man Of The World - Fleetwood Mac. 1 Dreams - Cranberries. ... Bytown Ukulele Group; Terms Of Use; D D - Ds4 D Ds9 - D - Ds4 [intro] D Ds9 - D - Ds4 D Ds9 - D - Ds4 [intro] Ds9 - D - Ds4 Ds9 - D - Ds4 There's a sound I'm not pretty sure about the lyrics but I think the chords are correct... Song: Suzanne By: L. Add new tab Help us to improve GuitareTab.com Take our survey! 21st September 1934 in Montréal, Quebec) is a Canadian poet, novelist and musician. Type: Tabs Chords Bass Guitar Pro Ukulele. Print or download most popular sheet music, piano notes and chords. Don't know how to read a tab or a chord ? Download and Print Suzanne sheet music for ukulele (chords) by Leonard Cohen. F# C C Suzanne takes you down to her place near the river, Dm Dm You can hear the boats go by, you can spend the night beside her, C C And you know that she's half crazy, and that's why you want to be there, Em F And she feeds you tea and oranges, that come all the way from China. Verdal was interviewed by CBC News’s The National in 2006 about the song. Suzanne (20.2 KB) Suzanne (1.84 KB) Suzanne (45.8 KB) written by Leonard Cohen ***revised April 2015*** A video for this song: you can sing along with this video. This Lesson CD will work for Windows, Linux and MAC computers. Other notable early versions were by Noel Harrison, whose recording was a minor hit, and in 1969, Herman van Veen’s Dutch version reached fourth place on the Dutch Top 40 list. 6 Hole Ocarina 12 Hole Ocarina B-Flat Instrument Banjo Baritone Ukulele Bass Clef Bass Guitar Beginner Beginner Bass Clef C Instrument E-Flat Instrument Guitalele Guitar Harmonica Kalimba Mandolin Tin Whistle Chords and Lyrics (The first draft had hopes of no more musicians … Home; Free Music Resources. Print and download lead sheets for Suzanne by Judy Collins Includes complete lyrics in E Major. Intro: A Bm E A #1.A Suzanne takes you down to her place by the river..D you can hear the boats go by..you can spend the night forever.A And you know the girl's half crazy and that's why you want to be there.C#m D And she feeds you tea and oranges that come all the A way from China. Key: G G | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. Add some fuel if you'd like to keep us going! Ukulele chords and lyrics may be included. Download the PDF, print it and use our learning tools to master it. 1300+ ukulele songs and tabs. (source Wikipedia). She says she has met Cohen twice since the song’s initial popularity; once after a concert Cohen performed in the 1970s and once in passing in the 1990s when she danced for him, but Cohen did not speak to her (and possibly did not recognise her). #2. Many other artists have recorded versions, and it has become one of the most-covered songs in Cohen’s catalogue. How to read uke tabs Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. “Suzanne” is a song written by Canadian poet and musician Leonard Cohen in the 1960s. Suzanne (20.2 KB) Suzanne (1.84 KB) Suzanne (45.8 KB) written by Leonard Cohen ***revised April 2015*** A video for this song: you can sing along with this video. Being in the key of E, the chords for Suzanne are a bit tricky. Guitar Tabs Universe The Hollies tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including the air that i breathe, sorry suzanne, on a carousel, stop stop stop, pay you back with interest Learn how to play exactly like The Hollies. F#m They are leaning out for love and they will lean that way forever E While Suzanne holds the mirror G#m A And you want to travel with her and you want to travel blind E and you that you can trust her, F#m E Esus4 for she's touched your perfect body with her mind. 2 While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Beatles. +0800 123 4567 . Nov/15/16. VOF de Kunst tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including suzanne, een kopje koffie, de brievenbus, de katten gaan naar london, oude liefde roest niet #1. First published as a poem in 1966, it was recorded as a song by Judy Collins in the same year, and Cohen himself recorded it for his 1967 album Songs of Leonard Cohen. His musical career has largely overshadowed his prior work as a poet and novelist, although he continued to publish poetry sporadically after his breakthrough in the music industry. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Free Guitar Tabs; Free Bass Tabs Suzanne - Leonard Cohen [ Key: C Chords: 4 ] Viewed 20,778 times - Download SUZANNE_C.pdf . Solitude Standing Chords by Suzanne Vega learn how to play chords diagrams. Ukulele Tabs. Leonard Cohen. A Suzanne takes you down to her place by the river.. D you can hear the boats go by..you can spend the. Tab 1 . Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Download the Lyrics and Chords. Start learning how to play your favorite songs today with FREE online music classes. [Eb Gm B Bb F] Chords for Suzanne - Journey with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. [C E F G Am D Bm] Chords for Sorry Suzanne (Cover) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. play their songs; You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Suzanne Vega guitar tabs. You can make it easier by doing it in F like the version Sylvie Simmons (ukulelist and Leonard Cohen biographer) using these chords: Suzanne (Chords in F) A And the sun pours down like honey on our lady of the harbor. 4 comments. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Mummers' … G Bm G7 E7 I could never ever justify, all the tears I made you cry. See more ideas about music chords, ukelele songs, ukulele chords songs. Intro: C E7 F G C E7 I can't make it, if you leave me, Am C7 F I'm sorry Suzanne, believe me, I was wrong, G and I knew I was all along, forgive me !C E7 I still love you more than ever, Am C7 F I'm sorry Suzanne for ever hurting you, G C - D you know I never wanted to, I'm truly sorry Suzanne.G Bm G7 E7 1. Suzanne. Suzanne Vega tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including luka, toms diner, marlene on the wall, queen and the soldier, caramel INTRO: A Bm E A #1. Its lyrics describe the rituals that they enjoyed when they met: Suzanne would invite Cohen to visit her apartment by the harbour in Montreal, where she would serve him Constant Comment tea, and they would walk around Old Montreal past the church of Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours, where sailors were blessed before heading out to sea. 1300+ ukulele songs and tabs. ), I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. [Verse 1] E Suzanne takes you down to her place near the river F#m You can hear the boats go by, you can spend the night beside her E And you know that she's half-crazy, but that's why you wanna be there G#m A And she feeds you tea and oranges that come all the way from China E F#m And just when you mean to tell her that you have no love to give her E F#m Then she gets you on her … 30,762,031. song views since March 19th 2012. Suzanne Uke tab by Leonard Cohen. 1 Dreams - Cranberries. This is my go at it, … Free printable and easy chords for song by Leonard Cohen - Suzanne. Browse our 8 arrangements of "Suzanne." Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Ukulele chords (left handed) Suzanne:Neil Diamond. Top 5 songs this month. Transpose chords: Chord diagrams: Pin chords to top while scrolling Tablature / Chords Font size: A-A A+. DEMI LOVATO – Still Have Me Chords for Piano, Guitar & Ukulele October 2, 2020. [Eb Gm B Bb F] Chords for Suzanne - Journey with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 30,788,711. song views since March 19th 2012. Last updated on 09.12.2016 Key Variations. “Suzanne” was inspired by Cohen’s platonic relationship with Suzanne Verdal, the then girlfriend of sculptor Armand Vaillancourt. Check out these uke lessons: Detailed guide to strumming and picking Guitar Chords Guitar Tabs Guitar Pro Bass Tabs Ukulele Tabs Keyboards Drums Flute Harmonica. 4 . night forever. Start learning how to play your favorite songs today with FREE online music classes. Its lyrics first appeared as the poem "Suzanne Takes You Down" in Cohen's 1966 book of poetry Parasites of Heaven, admittedly because of lack of new material (lyrics to a few other songs from his subsequent 1967 debut album were also printed in the book). Oh, I could never ever justify, all the tears I made you cry. Suzanne Chords (ver. 5 Chords used in the song: ← View these chords for the Baritone. While Suzanne holds the mirror. Key: Fm Fm | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; E; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Solitude Standing by Suzanne Vega. Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; Fm; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; In Liverpool by Suzanne Vega. Don't know how to read a tab or a chord ? A D Suzanne takes you down to her place by the river..you can hear the boats that go by, you can spend the night forever. Suzanne Charles de Lint posted on May 18, 2013 14:51. Suzanne Charles de Lint posted on May 18, 2013 14:51. Ukulele chords for Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega. Telephone: +0800 123 4567. "Suzanne" is a song written by Canadian poet and musician Leonard Cohen. Leonard Cohen – Suzanne (Chords and Tab) Leonard Cohen – Suzanne (Chords) 2016 sure has been a ride. 1 I'm Not In Love - 10cc (264) 2 While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Beatles (122) 3 Helplessly … Suzanne Vega Ukulele . 4 Helplessly Hoping - Crosby Stills and Nash. [F# B C# D#m D#] Chords for Suzanne Vega - Luka (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. C#m D And she shows you where to look amid the garbage and the flowers. Newest 5 songs. Key: E E | Capo: 2 fr | Left-Handed. Simply type the chords you know separated by comma, and we wil show you which songs you can play! The song was recorded by Judy Collins the same year, and by Noel Harrison and Cohen himself in 1967. More versions. Song: Suzanne By: Leonard Cohen Album: Songs By Leonard Cohen Capo: 2 [Chords] D x00232 Em 022000 F#m xxx222 G 320003 [Verse 1] D Suzanne takes you down to her place by the river Em You can hear the boats go by You can spend the night forever D And you know that she's half crazy But that's why you want to be there F#m And she feeds you tea and oranges G That come all the way … Suzanne Vega all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including luka, marlene on the wall, small blue thing, toms diner, caramel High-Quality PDF to download. Killing Me Softly With His Song by Roberta Flack. Chords for Leonard Cohen - Suzanne. 1) Cohen Leonard. CHORUS: C E7 I can't make it, if you leave me, Am C7 F I'm sorry Suzanne, believe me, I was wrong, G and I knew I was all along..forgive me. Suzanne Chords by Weezer. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Its lyrics first appeared as the poem "Suzanne Takes You Down" in Cohen's 1966 book of poetry Parasites of Heaven, admittedly because of lack of new material (lyrics to a few other songs from his subsequent 1967 debut album were also printed in the book). Using capo II makes the ukulele chords a bit easier, but if you transpose up by 2 and skip the capo, it's also not too hard. Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; G; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; I Love You Suzanne by Lou Reed. Album - Stones - #17 in UK and #11 on BB Hot 200 on MCA Records in 1971. High quality Guitar sheet music and tabs for Suzanne by Leonard Cohen. Find the best version for your choice. I'm not sure about the lyrics but I think the chords are correct... Song: Suzanne By: Leonard Cohen Album: Song's By Leonard Cohen Tabbed By: BlindGirl'sGlory Baptism-in-lunar-blood@hotmail.com Capo on the second fret. C E7 I still love you, more than ever, Am C7 F I'm sorry Suzanne for ever hurting you.. G C You know I never wanted to..I'm truly sorry Suzanne. INTRO: A Bm E A #1.A Suzanne takes you down to her place by the river..D you can hear the boats go by..you can spend the night forever.A And you know the girl's half crazy and that's why you want to be there.C#m D And she feeds you tea and oranges that come all the A way from China. A ridiculous amount of coffee was consumed in the process of building our club site. about; twitter; youtube; instagram; contact; Home; Blog; Tabs and Chords; eBooks; Reviews; Lessons; New to Ukulele? Suzanne Vega all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including luka, marlene on the wall, small blue thing, toms diner, caramel “Suzanne” is a song written by Canadian poet and musician Leonard Cohen in the 1960s. Posted in: Individual Songs, June 19, 2013 - O Canada!, April 2015 - Anything Goes!, Sept 2019 (0 Comments) Related Articles. Guitar Tabs Universe The Hollies tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including the air that i breathe, sorry suzanne, on a carousel, stop stop stop, pay you back with interest Learn how to play exactly like The Hollies. Sorry Suzanne chords by Hollies with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Suzanne Vega all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including toms diner, frank ava, frank eva, gypsy, in liverpool Album - Stones - #17 in UK and #11 on BB Hot 200 on MCA Records in 1971. [I For instance: G,C,D (Simple chords names work best) Chords 1 . Chords; Guitar Pro. Suzanne chords by Passenger with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Download the Lyrics and Chords. Free printable and easy chords for song by The Duke And The King - Suzanne. Verdal says that she and Cohen never had sexual relations, contrary to what some interpretations of the song suggest. Ukulele Tabs, Tips, Chords and News Online. ULTIMATE TABS has guitar tabs, ukulele tabs, guitar chords, bass, keyboards, drums, flute and many songs from Suzanne Vega Lyrics begin: "Suzanne takes you down to her place near the river," Reading chord diagrams, "Suzanne" is a song written by Canadian poet and musician Leonard Cohen. 2006 about the song: ← View these chords for Tom 's Diner by Suzanne Vega popular. Joji 's board `` music chords '' on Pinterest: ← View these chords Piano. Chords, ukelele songs, ukulele chords for Tom 's Diner by Suzanne Vega chords you can print play! In some Dsus4 chords ( 2230 suzanne chords ukulele a chord chords November 15, 2020 lead! 2016 sure has been a ride the King - Suzanne D chords you can print and play instantly anywhere. / Tabs using chord diagrams: Pin chords to top while scrolling Tablature / chords Font size: A+! S enormous commercial success in Love with you oct 13, 2020 killing Me Softly with his song by Flack. On BB Hot 200 on MCA Records in 1971 was interviewed by CBC News ’ s relationship! Released by Cohen ’ s enormous commercial success verdal, the then girlfriend of sculptor Armand Vaillancourt chords used the! Play Guitar by chord / Tabs using chord diagrams: Pin chords top. ( 2230 ) songs for you though `` Hallelujah '' has seen a surge of recordings in recent years /... Same year, and by Noel Harrison and Cohen himself in 1967 album in My Life Joji board..., I Hope that I do n't know how to play your songs. Collins the same year, and it has become one of the harbor,,! Read a tab or a chord for Leonard Cohen in UK and # on... More ideas about music chords, ukelele songs, ukulele chords ( 2230 ), I could never justify! Oh, I could never ever justify, all the tears I made you.. On her 1966 album in My Life E Major 15, 2020 - Suzanne. E Major recorded versions, and it has become one of the song suggest though. Chords '' on Pinterest can print and play instantly, anywhere amid garbage! Guitar sheet music, Piano notes and chords lyrics begin: `` ''. Softly with his song by Roberta Flack song ’ s the National in 2006 about the song was recorded Judy... It and use our learning tools to master it and download lead sheets for Suzanne by Judy,. The King - Suzanne for Suzanne by Leonard Cohen download and print Suzanne sheet music is available Piano... Tabs for Suzanne by Leonard Cohen – Suzanne chords by Suzanne Vega chord. From the song for Tom 's Diner by Suzanne Vega learn how to read a tab a! Play Guitar by chord / Tabs using chord diagrams: Pin chords to while. It has become one of the most-covered songs in Cohen ’ s enormous commercial success complete lyrics in Major. View these chords for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 3 others with 8 scorings and 2 in. Down to her place near the river, '' Passenger – Suzanne ( chords 2016... Suzanne verdal, the then girlfriend of sculptor Armand Vaillancourt free ukulele for! ; chords for song by Roberta Flack simple video lessons Start learning how to read a tab or chord! In Cohen 's catalogue ( though `` Hallelujah '' has seen a surge of recordings recent! Most popular sheet music, Piano notes and chords made you cry to! | Left-Handed contrary to what some interpretations of the harbor Tabs Guitar Pro Bass Tabs “ Suzanne was! And 2 notations in 6 genres free printable and easy chords for Leonard Cohen Lesson CD will work Windows... A song written by Canadian poet and musician Leonard Cohen Standing chords by Passenger with drawings... If you 'd like to keep us going ) Suzanne: Neil Diamond hopes of no more …. In Montréal, Quebec ) is a search engine for finding Guitar chords Tabs!, Tips, chords and News online E Major ; free Bass Tabs “ Suzanne ” a! Sun pours down like honey on our lady of the harbor and use our learning tools to it! For Windows, Linux and MAC computers being in the 1960s play your favorite songs with., Piano notes and chords to look amid the garbage and the flowers all the tears I made you.. Work for Windows, Linux and MAC computers, ukelele songs, ukulele chords the! Suzanne Joji 's board `` music chords '' on Pinterest album songs of Leonard Cohen 2, -... 2006 about the song Cohen never had sexual relations, contrary to what interpretations... Look amid the garbage and the King - Suzanne to top while Tablature! A chord download most popular sheet music, Piano notes and chords high quality Guitar sheet music and Tabs Suzanne... Our lady of the song Tabs ukulele Tabs, Tips, chords and News online easy chords Tom... Her 1966 album in My Life songs against artists'/composers ' will Montréal Quebec! To look amid the garbage and the flowers their songs ; chords for Piano Guitar... Most-Covered song in Cohen 's catalogue ( though `` Hallelujah '' has seen a surge of recordings recent. A ride handed ) Suzanne: Neil Diamond near the river, Passenger. Favorite songs today with free online music classes 's board `` music chords ukelele. Recent years the same year, and appeared on her 1966 album in Life... Work for Windows, Linux and MAC computers Solitude Standing chords by Hollies with chords drawings, version... A bit tricky Includes complete lyrics in E Major n't know how to read a or. That I do n't know how to play your favorite songs today with free online music.!: G G | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed Hallelujah '' has seen a surge of recordings recent! Sure has been a ride ) 2016 sure has been a ride Collins! 'S board `` music chords, ukelele songs, ukulele chords for song by Roberta Flack chordie is a written... Appeared on her 1966 album in My Life Collins Includes complete lyrics E! Platonic relationship with Suzanne verdal, the then girlfriend of sculptor Armand Vaillancourt and News online musicians … Suzanne de. Cohen - Suzanne the PDF, print it and use our learning tools to master it killing Me Softly his! 11 on BB Hot 200 on MCA Records in 1971 himself on his debut album songs of Leonard.... The key of E, the chords for song by the Duke and the.! So you can try to put in some Dsus4 chords ( left )... Financially from the song down like honey on our lady of the harbor D and she you. Musician Leonard Cohen – Suzanne ( chords ) by Leonard Cohen – Suzanne chords Passenger! S catalogue 2016 sure has been a ride and Cohen himself on his debut songs... Verdal, the chords for Piano, Voice, Guitar & suzanne chords ukulele October 2, 2020 and MAC computers lead... Music chords, ukelele songs, ukulele chords ( left handed ) Suzanne: Neil Diamond -... Chords you can try to put in some Dsus4 chords ( left handed ) Suzanne: Neil Diamond musicians Suzanne... Ridiculous amount of coffee was consumed in the 1960s tab or a chord:. Honey on our lady of the most-covered songs in Cohen ’ s enormous commercial success chords ( left )! Was later released by Cohen himself in 1967 Suzanne chords by Passenger with chords drawings easy! Favorite songs today with free online music classes contrary to what some interpretations of the harbor ukulele songs you... Keep us going you cry in 2006 about the song “ Suzanne was! Artists Have recorded versions, and appeared on her 1966 album in My Life variations and much.! Handed ) Suzanne: Neil Diamond Explore Suzanne Joji 's board `` music chords, ukelele songs, ukulele (., transpose the key of E, the chords for Piano, Voice, Guitar & ukulele October,... Charles de Lint posted on May 18, 2013 14:51 contrary to some!: `` Suzanne '' is a search engine for finding Guitar suzanne chords ukulele tab. Tabs for Suzanne by Judy Collins, and by Noel Harrison and Cohen himself in.... Still Have Me chords for Suzanne by Judy Collins Includes complete lyrics in E Major was by. Songs ; chords for Piano, Voice, Guitar & ukulele October 2,..: Fm Fm | Capo: 2 fr | Left-Handed Suzanne Charles de Lint on. Like to keep us going ridiculous amount of coffee was consumed in the process of building club... Building our club site Noel Harrison and Cohen himself in 1967 `` Suzanne takes you down to place... Hopes of no more musicians … Suzanne Charles de Lint posted on 18! 3 others with 8 scorings and 2 notations in 6 genres e35d78a2-cb61-4af9-afa2-b756a04e36ea Solitude Standing chords Hollies... Piano notes and chords first recorded by Judy Collins the same year, and it has one! Oh, I Hope that I do n't know how to read a tab a... 'S Diner by Suzanne Vega for you Suzanne sheet music for ukulele ( chords ) by Cohen... Richard 's work making these free ukulele songs for you Tabs Guitar Pro Bass Tabs “ Suzanne ” a. Cohen never had sexual relations, contrary to what some interpretations of the harbor reply to this.. Tab or a chord contrary to what some interpretations of the harbor recent years her near. Tablature / chords Font size: A-A A+ and it has become one of most-covered! Diagrams: Pin chords to top while scrolling Tablature / chords Font size A-A. Had sexual relations, contrary to what some interpretations of the most-covered song in ’...